I was 26 years old . that time i got 1st pregnancy.(by my boyfriend)
After 1and half month later i felt something wrong, and i had checked by pregnancy test. i saw i was pregnent.
but i didn't want baby that time. B'coz i was unmarried.
that time actual time was 1 and half month of pregnency, so i took abortion pills from one pharmacy.
i took pill & 2nd day i got my period (abortion).
now today (after 2 years, i am 28 years old ) i want baby. i got married 7 months ago, with another person (not with my boyfriend).
I and my husband are doing sex lots of time .
but i didn't got pregnancy.
my husband don't know abt this abortion. he told me do more sex ,we will get baby.
But in my mind only 1 question, Can i get pregnancy after abortion ? taking that abortion pill.
I never take any pills (without that pill for abortion ) for delaying pregnancy or for control pregnancy.
So, please tell me for abortion, pills are unsafe /safe for next time to get pregnancy?
B'coz i want baby.

it's nt like that u won't get pregnent...bt try it..u may get pregnent after some tym...keep hoping...

same problem was happened with me...i was also afraid of this........bt...problem got solved...it's like u took a lot of pills..it's very dangerous..let me share my experience when i was 23 i got pregnent and i don't wanted 2 be mom at that tym bcoz i wasn't married at that tym..so i consulted with a farm and took birth control pills..i was afraid and i took a lot of pills..then at 27 when got married,and wanted to hav children ....i faced a lot of problem.. bt my husband didn't knw abt tht prevous thing.and he kept hoping that we''ll get chilren eventually.....bt i couldn't get pregnent...i worried..bt.....after a long days finally i found myself pregnent..and i was so happy..infact my husband was happy....whole family was happy...now i am mother of 2 chilren.so...keep hope..u''ll suceed oneday..