I am trying to get pregnant. I did not get my dose od depo-provera which was due on JAnuary 22nd, 2007, i have not had my period ever since as well but i am trying to get pregnant. what can i do?

Its going to take some time for your system to become normal again,and get used to not being on birth control for a while, I had my IUD removed Jan this year and it took me almost 3 months for my period to return...If you are wanting to become pregnant, you can see your obgyn and she can prescribe meds that will start your period again....

hello,
I know you've probably heard heard this a million times but everyone is different. I was on Depo for 5 years and got my last shot in jan 2006. To get my hormones in balance and help me start having reg periods my doct put me on birthcontrol pills when i wouild have been due for the next shot. (It sucked cause I was trying to get pregnent but it was the fastest way to get regular again.) I never spotted or anything. I went straight to having reg periods. Bad thing was no baby. In Aug of 2006 I stopped birth control pills. Countinued with reg periods and am now 6 weeks pregnant. Good luck.

Also the research you read about depo can be a little scary and verys greatly. It takes an average of 10 month to concive a baby after depo but can take as long as 2 years. You may also ovulate before you have an actual period so it is possable to get pregnant before you think your body is able.