i used to take BC since last year then i stop last year september.. i went back taking BC last year december until january this year and i stop again last febuary this year and i get back taking it again last month march 5. then i had my menstruation last month 31st.. and for this month i haven't take the BC again.. i was avtive in unprotected sex with my boyfriend since i finish my menstruation can i be possibly get pregnant this month? please help me to find answer coz i was so scared. and im not that ready yet... i want to know....

If u are not on birth control and u have had unprotected sex then ther is definatley a possibility u could be pregnant but dont worry untill u have missed a period as worrying can cause ur period to be late.(easier said than done i know). hope this helps :)

yeah thanks for giving me more chance but to add more info im a single mom already and after giving birth i used to take BC but didnt know anything about the risk can be done... and now i keep stop and take it again... when i havent a baby i used to have a irregular mentruation so i accidentally get pregnant but when i start using pills it all get normal even i stop pills i always used to have mentruation every month i maybe get delay 1 week but its normal for me even i used to take pills and finish the whole pack i get delay some few days... but before i was not same as active like now in sex... now is i used to have sex since i finish my menstraution and unprotected... then 2 days ago i had a too much headaches.. like couldnt handle it.. and a week before i start loosing appetite but now im start craving again but i eat too little not like before if i crave before menstration i eat alot... but as of now no body changes happen to me... so i was worry coz i never had headaches.. i mean i do but not same like what happen in 2 days before... it was just same before when i had my first baby.... im so scared now... im freaking out... i wish this just nothing... please please give me more hope:)

If your symptoms replicate the same symptoms as you had when you wer pregnant with your first child i would definatley consider the fact you may be pregnant, look after your body as if you wer pregnant until you know your not, take a HPT as soon as poss after a missed period, i was a single mum for 4 years and i know how difficult it is im now a mum of 2 wonderful children and wouldnt change it for the world, its hard but your maternal instinct will take over and ul b grand.. if you are not pregnant and do not want to be make sure you take your pill religiously as unplanned/unwanted pregnancies can cause problems.. i.e depression, anxiety, regret and post natal depression, i hope you get the answer you want for yourself.