I have had my tubes tied for almost two years. And yes I have been having unprotected sex with my fiance. But I have been cramping in my stomach. Feeling sick. The whole nine. I had my period two weeks ago. So can someone please help me...

Hi Mzwatkins,

It's possible that you can get pregnant but not likely.  Sometimes the tubes can "reattach" but usually there is so much scarring if that happens that you'd  be looking at an ectopic pregnancy.

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy and it would be unlikely for you to feel sick that early.  It could be a virus.

Hope it helps.

I had my tubes cut and tied 13 years ago am I pregant?

Possibility exists, if any part of your tube has grown back then there is a way for the sperm and egg to meet and do its thing BUT the chance of an ectopic pregnancy is high.  Wait to see if you miss your next expected period and go from there by taking a home pregnancy test or making a doctors appointment to determine the status.

Good luck