Im 35yrs old I have to have my tubes removed but can I still get pregnant

Hi TreTol,

If you have your tubes removed, you can get pregnant but NOT naturally.  You'd need in-vitro.  

Without the tubes there is no path for the egg to get to the uterus or for it to get fertilized.

Why do you have to have your tubes removed?

Whats a vitro and does soonercare Medicaid pay for it

I have to have my tubes removed because I had them cut and tied but I want another baby but doc said I have a air bubble in my tubes so they have to be removed the air bubble being in the tube for 12yrs

I do not believe Medicaid will pay for this procedure.

In-vitro means that doctors would "harvest" your eggs, physically remove them from your ovaries. They would then fertilize them with your husbands sperm and then implant them into your uterus. It "bypasses" the fallopian tubes.

In-Vitro is not cheap, it can run more than $15,000.

It has a high failure rate too. It may be your only option however. Ask your doctor or see a fertility specialist.

Good luck.

Could I get pregnant if the doctor only removes one tube even if my tubes been cut burned and tied

It depends upon the condition of the other tube but probably not.

Sometimes the tubes do reattach but there is VERY often scarring in the tube. If you got pregnant it would likely result in an ectopic pregnancy - a non viable pregnancy.

Your ob/gyn could run a scope to check the tubes but it is very unlikely. A tubal ligation is considered a permanent form of birth control.

I talk to my doc he is going to remove the rite tube and untie the left tube is it a chance I can get pregnant than

Is it possible to get pregnant with only one tube

With one tube, yes, you can get pregnant still.

When you have tubes tied are they tied together or separate

Separate. They aren't always cut nowadays either. Many places "clamp" them.

I had mine cut tide and burnt but now I have to have the rite tube removed and I want to have another baby what do I do

Check with a fertility specialist. They can discuss your options. It is possible they may be able to repair the one tube.
IVF is also an option.
Good luck.