Could i be pregnant if i bled after having sex? me and my partner had sex for the very first time and we both were virgins, we used a condom and the first one busted but i dont think he cumed because i didnt feel anything but then after the first one busted we put on another one. But i am worried that i might be pregnant because i bled after having sex! It that usual? Could I be pregnant? What could be wrong?

You do not get pregnant because you bleed after sex, and pregnancy is not INSTANT! It takes 6-14 days after sex to be pregnant, bcause a fertilized egg takes that long to implant into your uterus!

Condoms are GREAT, and if you used them you are protected!

You do NOT need parental consent for birth control pills, should you decide that you may want to get some.

Planned parenthood is great because they can get for you low cost or even free!

Thanki You Bekuz I Wanted Yo Kno That As Well

i had sex and bled after the 3rd time. we put water in the condoms to make sure that they didn't leak and he chummed after he pulled out. is there any chance I'm pregnant? because i bled so much each time we had sex does that mean my period will come late?

same exact thing has happened to me....does it mean that i am preg? we didnt use a condom.....but i am on birth control.