ok so i had sex with my boyfriend the day my period ended and we used a condom but it broke but as soon as it did he pulled out and everything seemed fine.. it was my first time too... and now its a month later and i had xrays done and they asked me if i was pregnant and i said no cuz i didnt think i was cuz i did get my period this month but it was the worst one ive ever had and i woke up xmas morning and i was bleeding like i had my period and im still bleeding i dont know if i was pregnant and lost the baby but i dont know... im so confused i dont know whats goin on... or what to do ... can anyone help me?

Well, to be honest I would make another gynecologist exam and have this checked. Tell everything about how it happened and your doc will realize if anything happened in an exam or by having a blood work.

IF you had a miscarriage the pregnancy hormones would not be gone totally yet, so it would be detectable.

Sorry the condom broke, hopefully it won't again.. Leaving extra room in the tip can really help with this problem, or buying a larger sized condom if your man is 'above average'.

your not pregnant. If you were pregnant then u wouldnt have had your period. And yes, sometimes people do have there period and are still pregnant but if that happens the usually there period is very light and it sounds like yours has been really heavy. So the possiblity of you bein pregnant is small. Try not to worry yourself cuz sometimes the internet can do that to u (trust me i know) lol

Carifairy ~ yea ill let my man know that haha and yea he is

Scared & Worried~yea u can still have ur period and it wasnt that heavy.. idk but ill wait and see ill try not to worry anymore

Lifestyles makes a 'large' type of condom which I found to be quite 'comfortable' on larger men, Trojan also has a brand as well.

My husband is 6'5, my EX was 6'4, and they both are well endowed men.

You may consider keeping a pack of PLAN B around in case of emergency, OR even use a today sponge or spermicide as a back-up.

yea hes like 6'1 well yea ill do that butive never heard of those last things u said ...today sponge and teh other thing ...

well thnx for all the advice :-)

OH..

I'LL explain!!

You do not need parental consent for birth control services, and most women under age 18 go to planned parenthood because they have free services for teens.(most locations do)

PLAN B is the "Morning after pill".. It is birth control taken after unprotected sex, it is not meant for everyday use, but for the 'emergency' when a condom breaks.

TODAY SPONGE is a sponge that soaks up semen, it is a birth control sponge that kills sperm and soaks up semen. Women occasionally use this as a back up to their condoms.

ohh ok .. yea im on birthcontrol..

kool ive never heard of those before thanks

Birth control is 99% effective at preventing pregnancy, so you would VERY VERY well protected!