well me and my boyfriend were having sex he pulled it out because he was about to come and did but not in me he came right around my vagina and very close to the openning is it possible to become pregnant would greatly appreciate it if i got some help thanx

Semen NEAR your vagina is cutting it a little close, they swim, and anytime semen is around your vagina you do increase the risks of pregnancy.

Have you considered birth control pills? IF you are under 18, there is no parental consent needed, so that is not a worry. many places like Planned Parenthood offer free services to teens.

I reccomend getting PLAN B emergency contaceptive just to be safe. It can be used up to 5 days after unprotected sex.

It is over the counter if you are 18, but Planned Parenthood will sell it to you on a walk in basis.

Even if you didnt get pregnant from that, pre-cum can get you pregnant. Most men have pre-cumas soon as they are aroused or insert their penis. You should really be careful if you're not wishing to get pregnant.