Hi peeps, I'm 19, from Scotland, UK.

Ive known about this problem since my early teens and is obviously not correct. I cannot retract my foreskin at all, even when not erect. The cause of it is because of a small piece of skin that is attatched to my foreskin aswell as the glans/corona.

It isn't a problem at all, even during masturbation. There is no pain whatsoever.

I read up about it some time ago, and as far as i know circumcision isnt the only remedy, and isn't a process i'd like to go through. I heard that u can get the skin snipped which is a far less severe process? Is this true?

It is only recently ive had it in the back of my mind as me and my girlfriend have started having sex, and she is my first... don't get me wrong, it doesn't pose any problems, it's just i want everything to be "perfect" if you get what i mean.

If circumcision was the only, i would probably just rather live with it to be honest.

Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks!

It sounds like you have a condition called "frenulum breve" which is a short frenulum.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.  The frenulum serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The frenulum has a high level of sensation.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.  Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition and is very harmful.

It is really easy to painlessly clean out your non-retractile foreskin. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside.

Don’t use soap or body wash inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health.