Okay so I'm 13 years old, going to turn 14 in about 3 months. And I am scared to roll my foreskin back behind my head. When I'm flaccid, I have no problem pulling it back, I'm just scared of it getting stuck behind my head or something like that. And this is becoming an issue for me because I discovered that I have smegma not too long ago and I just want to be able to clean my whole penis. But again, I'm too scared to pull my foreskin back. My question is, any advice you can give me? Is it even possible that my foreskin can get stuck behind my head when I'm flaccid?

you will be fine pulling it back dont worry about it at all

Hi Guest:

You may clean out your foreskin without retracting it.

It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy. Do that as often as you can.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside. This can be done over the bathroom washbasin.

Don’t use soap, body wash, or shampoo inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health and the others contain chemicals.