Okay so I'm 13 years old, going to turn 14 in about 3 months. And I am scared to roll my foreskin back behind my head. When I'm flaccid, I have no problem pulling it back, I'm just scared of it getting stuck behind my head or something like that. And this is becoming an issue for me because I discovered that I have smegma not too long ago and I just want to be able to clean my whole penis. But again, I'm too scared to pull my foreskin back. My question is, any advice you can give me? Is it even possible that my foreskin can get stuck behind my head when I'm flaccid?

It is possible for it to get stuck behind the head. I'm sure you must have heard about it or you wouldn't be asking. It's also possible for you get an eye poked out, but do you expect that to happen? So I think you're worrying about nothing.

Have you tried pulling it back? If it's not tight you have nothing to worry about. If it IS tight you most likely still have nothing to worry about. Getting it stuck back there is extremely rare. When I was your age mine pulled back easily for cleaning but if I got an erection it was tight and didn't want to go back in place. So after my nightly feel good exercise I just left it there and went to sleep. It was always back where it should be in the morning.

If it's too tight you can stretch it by pulling it back to where it starts to hurt a little when you have an erection and holding it there for several minutes. If you do that every day or a few times a day if you have time, it will get looser. It may take a few weeks or months, but it works. Another way is to insert two fingers in the tip of the foreskin and spread the opening.

Well, I think you bring up some reasonable points and my foreskin used to be much tighter before and I already have done the foreskin stretching techniques and they have worked quite well. So I think I can retract it completely behind the head, the only thing is that I'm nervous of it happening because a long time ago when I tried it, it got stuck and I panicked a bit. I've seen images of paraphimosis and they're not pretty at all. That's essentially my biggest fear of retracting my foreskin. Of my penis looking like...that. I really don't want to take any chances. But would it work if when I retract the foreskin behind my head, and I kind of curl my body up and my penis kind of gets smaller, I think my foreskin would roll back into it's normal position? Would this work?

Im 18 Nd i Sadly have the Same Problem As you Do right Now , But im Pretty sure after reading all these Posts If We Loosen Up our Skin Enough then We Shouldnt have anything to worry about =]

Hi OrionErick22:

If your foreskin gets stuck behind the head, the condition is called "paraphimosis".

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. You are extremely wise to want avoid circumcision.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it. Circumcision is a very damaging and injurious operation that should be avoided.

You should stretch your foreskin to make it wider so that it does not get stuck again.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower or out of doors as it tends to be messy. Do that as often as you can.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside. This can be done over the bathroom washbasin.

Don’t use soap, body wash, or shampoo inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health and the others contain chemicals.

If your foreskin is dry, you can try putting some Jergen’s hand lotion on it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use