Hi I'm 15 and I had no clue u had to pull it foreskin back. I don't know how and some one needs to tell me what to do. Do I have to pull the Foreskin back ?

Health Guru
Yes you do need to pull it back so you can wash but if its tight dont force it or your tear it.
If you search on here for how to stretch your foreskin it should tell you

I to Am un circumsized have the same prob as the guy above how do you clean yourself

Health Guru

You have to slide use foreskin back over the head gently if it goes tight you will need to do stretching e exercises on it

No, you don't have to pull the foreskin back if you don't want to. You have been living for 15 years without pulling it back and you may continue to do so.

To retract the foreskin, one must grab the foreskin on the shaft and pull it rearward. If the foreskin will not retract then you must consider leaving it as it is or doing stretching exercises to make it retractable. You are fortunate to have a choice.

If you want to wash it without pulling it back there are two ways to do. It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy. Do that as often as you can.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside. This can be done over the bathroom washbasin.

Don’t use soap or body wash inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health.