So I have this hard yellow stuff way back of my penis. It's on the inside foreskin and on the penis. I masturbate into tissue papers sometimes it gets stuck and I pull it off and I'm not sure if it's old tissue papers or smegma. It smells bad and I just started washing it.

the yellow stuff is smegma. its going to stay there if you don't wash under your hood.

just use some warm water and not too much soap.  it's urine and other stuff that

collects under the foreskin. try peeing with the foreskin pulled and that will cut down

on your smegma.  I'm cut but my friend is not and he showed me his smegma just to show me what it is.

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma collects under the foreskin. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese.

It can get irritating if it stays for a long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash under the foreskin periodically.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see more every day.

If your foreskin does not retract then It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy. Do that as often as you can.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside. This can be done over the bathroom washbasin.

Don’t use soap or body wash inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health.

Kinda gay, looking at another penis beside yours.

How is that gay??