what the best thing to clean the foreskin so it does not get infected?

It is actually quite easy. I take soap, or any other shower cream (however some may sting) and apply it to the penis. I thoroughly wash under the head, just under the corona and sulcus, because stuff can get stuck under there and I wash the head. I then pull my foreskin back (down the shaft) as far as possible and wash the area under the foreskin. This is extremely important because dirt and smegma always stay there and if they are not regularly washed, they may stick, become thick, and make your foreskin stuck to the glans so you can’t retract it. Plus, such environment (sweaty, moist, and dirty) makes a very good ground for all sorts of bacteria and fungus to invade the area, which leads to infections and unwanted side effects.

After washing under the foreskin, I wash the shaft (penile body) and then I wash the testicles-you know how they can get!!!! I wash them real good and then I make sure I dry them well because moist and wet area also attracts fungus.

It is really easy to clean your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy.

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside.