Hey, thanks for reading. I'm 13 years old and I noticed after masturbating that there was patches of white, bad smelling things under my foreskin, after doing some research I found out that these things are called Smegma.

Now I heard you can clean it when you take a bath, but my foreskin won't really pull as far as 1-1/2 centimeters away from the top of my penis, so I can't really clean it efficently and I notice it contiously comes back. My head is pretty sensitive which makes it even harder for me to clean. Any ideas on how I can clean this up more efficently?

Hey dude, I'm 15 and suffer simarlily. Don't worry, just don't 'pull' down the foreskin: kind of roll it down if that makes sense. Use lots of cool-warm water and a little contact everytime you shower. Repeat for a few weeks and you should see an improvement. Glad to see people being so open, even if most of us remain anonymous!

Hi, i am very young, 11, but why does smegma form and i cant retract, also my head hurts while masturbation.

It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy. Do that as often as you can.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside. This can be done over the bathroom washbasin.

Don’t use soap or body wash inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health.

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma does NOT cause cancer.

Smegma collects under the foreskin. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese.

It can get irritating if it stays for a long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash under the foreskin periodically.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see more

Hi Felix:

It is normal for teens to have foreskin that don't retract.

You are blessed with a highly erogenous, nerve-filled, full-length foreskin. Many guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower or out-of-doors as it tends to be messy. Do that as often as you can.

or

Don’t use soap, body wash, or shampoo inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health and the others contain chemicals.

If your foreskin is dry, you can try putting some Jergen’s hand lotion on it.

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin.

Don’t let people frighten you with horror stories about smegma. They aren’t true.

Smegma collects harmlessly under the foreskin from birth. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese. It is common for a teen who retracts his foreskin for the first time to find a large accumulation of smegma, which has been harmlessly accumulating under the foreskin since birth.

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma does NOT cause cancer. There is a lot of false and incorrect information about smegma circulating on the Internet and elsewhere.

It won’t hurt if it stays there for a while, but it can get irritating and smelly if it stays for a very long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash the smegma away once in a while. Washing with soap should be avoided because it can dry out the mucosal tissue and cause non-specific dermatitis.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see a little more every day.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a very long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Do not worry too much about your smegma. It Is harmless.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

it is normal as it is the most sensitive place on our body. Just be gentle. It feels weird while having sex but it will stop hurting then. Don't worry, I was unable to retract my foreskin for 19 years. The best way I found is taking a bath after masturbating while the shin is still kinda stretched and it retracts back when it's not erected. Then I take the ear wax removal stick and gently peel off the smegma. Hope this helps

Pinching foreskin while going pee does help for cleaning if you have missed a shower and also may help to stretch the foreskin out some. When I lost my virginity I didnt use a condom and it caused the thin line of skin attaching the skin to the bottom of the head of my glans to separate and now it is very easy to pull back to clean or urinate but if I am feeling dirty and going outaide I still pinch a few times to wash it out. Also it helps if you're sitting down on a toilet doing this to avoid a mess