Hey guys, I'm  16 year old and not until 1 year ago did I know I needed to pull back my foreskin

After much experimenting, I was able to pull back my foreskin only when flaccid. Here is my first problem, I have had an immense smegma  buildup which can not be washed away simply by putting it under the shower head... 

Secondly, my penis extremely sensitive, especially the string (don't know what it is), behind my penis. 

Lastly, I am unable to stretch my foreskin when it is erect, only when it is flaccid. (Maybe it could purely be because I am afraid...)

Either ways, if I begin stretching my foreskin, will I be able to stretch back my foreskin when erect and how should I get rid of my smegma.

Furthermore, is my penis supposed to retract without pain when erect with one glide... (I have always masturbated so that my foreskin has covered my penis fully)

bump bump bump

Find a way to remove the smega. Usually you can just rub it off. And yes the end result should be easy sliding on and off of the foreskin. The foreskin's purpose is to keep the glans (the mushroom part of.your penis) moist, to protect the glans from irritation, and provide easy gliding in and out of the vagina. Keep At It Bud.

~Sean Stafford

Try soaking the smegma in olive oil to soften it. Then it can be washed away.

What you call the "string" may be the frenulum.

After you stretch your foreskin you should be able to retract it when your penis is erect.

It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside.

Don’t use soap inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health.

First, I've never heard of nor known anyone myself included, who is uncut and never had their foreskin retract. I'm also very sorry for you that no one ever told you about basic men's hygene. That said, you need to see a Dr. as embarrassing as that sounds. I once was in one of those Hospitol gowns and the most gorgeous Dr. walked in the door... I thought I'd die, BOING! But I digress. If the smegma is such that you cannot wash it or peel it off this is a major problem and could be very serious. Regardless of whether you are a shower or a grower your foreskin shouldn't need to be manually retracted. It should easily and naturally extend and retract naturally on its own throughout the course of day. Especially when you pee this should unconsciously occur. I'm curious how you manage to pee at all in a direct stream. Your foreskin as you described it must be rather "glued" at the opening causing you to spray urine everywhere.
There should be no pain when retracting your foreskin. When you masterbate, what happens when you ejaculate? Where does the ejaculate go? Does it squirt out a distance of an inch to a foot away from you or do you end up with a glob still partially inside your foreskin?
Dude, so many questions but PLEASE GO TO THE DR.!!! This is serious beyond how words can describe!

Do everyday masterbating with Appling olive oil or coconut oil on ur foreskin.and do stretching outwards ur body.strech and hold few minutes per once and do several times at least half an hour.within six months u can take out ur glanse ful