Okay, so when I touched my ex boyfriends penis, I could pull his foreskin to reveal his whole knob, but with my recent boyfriend, It wont pull down during hand jobs, all I can see is not even a centimeter of it, and he says it hurts to pull down, I pulled it a little and it was kinda yellow underneath, is this normal? does this mean he isn't clean?

Hi Secret,

It's not "un-normal" but unless he's under about 16 then he needs to address it.  By 16 or so most men can retract their foreskin.  He needs to stretch it.

Yellow under it?  He may not be cleaning under it if he can't roll it back. 

Hope it helps.

Hi Secret:

If his foreskin is tight, then it does hurt to pull it down. He needs to start stretching it. The yellow looking stuff is probably smegma.

He can easily wash out his foreskin. Here are some directions to give to him:

It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside.

You can give him a hand job without pulling his foreskin down. Try pulling his foreskin away from his body.