I'm 16 and lately started to get more concerned with my penis. I noticed when not flaccid, I can't retract my foreskin over the head of my penis at all. I have probably a little less than a 1/4" of the hole where the rest of the foreskin is. When flaccid, I have been attempting to retract but it just doesn't seem to work. The skin goes back a tiny bit, but I still cannot retract the skin back to see the head of my penis at all. I've been trying to stretch the foreskin back over the past 2 months and I've noticed a little bit of a difference, but I still can't retract over the head.

When I do try this though, I pull back and stretch the head through the hole, and then it starts to feel like it's getting squeezed or there's a lot of pressure. I have no problems peeing, but I just want to finally poke the gland through. I am considering circumcision but am too embarrassed to go through my parents and then tell the doctor. Any suggestions on how else to do this? I can get pictures if any one needs to have a look at my problem.. Thanks,

-Matt.

well if the thing where you stretch the foreskin for about 15 sec by pulling it back until it hurts doesn't help then I suggest you do get a circumcision.....I mean I had to get a circumcision because I noticed that the skin at the tip of the outside foreskin looked chapped and flaky, so I saw the doctor to and a urologist and the urologist said that I needed to get a circumcision.....and besides its not that bad, I'm in my 4th week of recory from the circumcision and, (even though its a little uncomfortable getting used to the penis being exposed without the foreskin over it) it still work really well so on my 4th week of recovery I can already see the forskin and the inside of the penis skin fusing together, the only little problem is that when you get a circumcision you cannot get an erection, or you might rip the stiches and also no sex or masterbation

Well, I really don't want to go for circumcision, but just curious... How long is it until you can masturbate or have sexual relations?? I am embarrassed to go to my parents and talk about it, but how long do you think I should put this off till? And is it painful right after the operation too? I am very active and I ride bikes just about everyday, so this would be a little concern.

yes, that would be a concern.
yes, it does hurt directly after operation unless on major pain killers
but if it means that much to you
it is worth it...
it will of course hurt cuz ur removing a portion of ur skin which contains nerves and is a part of ur larges organ...
im not trying to sound scary, but i'll layed down some of the facts.

well the recovery lasts for 6 weeks and in that period you can't masterbate or have sex, but its been about 3weeks for me and I can masterbate just making sure not to rip anything, and I have to tell ya, masterbating without the foreskin is soooooooooooo much better, and yeah it is kinda painful but not that noticable, they gave me vicodin to take away the pain, but it made me constipated so I stoped using it after 2 pills, and I really didn't feel the difference, and you can put it of till as long as you want just if you don't want your foreskin bothering you so much then get is sooner

Hi SundayBMX:

Most guys develop a retractable foreskin by the time they are 18, however a few do not and go their whole life and have sex and children with a non-retractable foreskin.

However, that is not necessary. All you have to do is keep stretching the opening of your foreskin by pulling it back while erect and soon it will be retractable.

Circumcision is a bad deal that you want to avoid.