Hello! I’m male, 18 y old and I have one huge problem… My foreskin un my penis is very long and I have trouble with it. For example, it does not retract when I get an erection... Is there a way (threatment) for me to shorten it or at least make it more elastic so it can go back all by itself when I get hard? Thanks for all replies…

HI. I advise you some gentle stretching - it will probably help. But also, be aware that all males are not same – actually, each one is a unique one. Likewise, our penises are also different – from one person to another. Not only that size can differ, but the difference can be in shape, shape and the length of the skin, position and size of testicals… And not all foreskins "automatically" retract when we erect. Also, the opposite situation (when foreskin is always retracted, even when penis is not hard) is also very common. So, there's nothing weird or abnormal about remaining covered when you are hard. It is important that it moves or glides or whatever you want to call it. In those cases, there will be no loss of the sensations during sex. Mine is somewhat long as well, and doesn't fully retract when I erect (just 1/2), and I've never had any problems or complaints. Be proud of what you have, bud, and use it well!!!

hi guys

i have heard many people sayin that it hurts like sh*t when having sexual intercourse if the foreskin does not retract. is that true? thats a major concern i have.

i am 21 years old. when my penis is erect, foreskin retracts only a bit. moreover, i can see the skin or tissue (whatever that is) which connects my foreskin to the glans, when i pull back my foreskin, when not erect.

i used to be extremely concerned about this, but no worries!! i have had a lot of experience with a tight foreskin and being uncircumcised

if you are uncircumcised, and you were never taught to pull your foreskin back all the way, don't be surprised if your foreskin is extremely tight and the head of your penis is extremely sensitive the first time you try it. if you've never tried pulling your foreskin back all the way, try it now! it will hurt...i know it will...but you really need to work through the pain. your goal at the end is to be able to pull the skin all the way back (over the ridge and a little further than that...) and be able to touch the head of your penis without flinching.

the first couple times it may seem impossible to get it all the way back, but you must do this. don't worry about the foreskin tearing or breaking in any way, your body was built for this. i tried stretching excercises for about a year, but never made much progress since i was always too hesitant to realllllly pull back and make contact with the head of my penis.

things started getting 20000% better for me when i started having sex. it hurt like hell at first, but after doing it a couple more times, my penis head is wayyyyy less sensitive, and my skin pulls back so easily! it really only took 7 or 8 tries. it was the best way for me to force myself to work through the pain. you may need a very supportive and understanding girlfriend to help you work through this though.

if you have any specific questions or concerns about anything, reply to my topic that i posted yesterday titled "tight foreskin problems?? read this now!!" ... i willl get an email when you do. good luck!!

oh, and that little bit of skin you see connecting the foreskin to the glans...it's not really what it looks like. it doesnt stop your skin from being pulled back at all... it just looks as if it would.

hi

thanks for the reply. i have been pullin back my foreskin in the shower for many months now. i have been doin it with an unerect penis. it does come back a long way. but its very hard to touch the glan as it is very sensitive. but with erect penis, it doesnt come back. do i have to do the pullin back with an erect penis? do u advice me to touch the head??

another question is my friends have scared me that some skin tearsthe first time i will have sex and it bleeds. is that true?

hii even i have the same problem....i cant touch my penis head when i take my skin back when it is not erect......anyways it dosent go back when it is erect....but i am working on it.....it pained for the 1st time it came back(non erect position) and that was just yesterday but now it easily comes back when it is not erect but i have to pull it forward to reposition it.....but i am gaining confidence that it will be like everyone in some time.......so i m being positive....i have had sex before but with condoms.....it dosent hurt.....i donno if it will hurt without it......please guide me and also suggest me some creams that i can buy without prescription in US......i mean the creams that would help me soften the tissue and widen the hole of the fore skin.....thank you for any replies

hi in steadyhealthusers post it said if you had any problems to reply. im 13 years old and have 2 big probs.
*my fore skin doesnt come back when i'm errect or masturbate
*a little piece of skin is attatching my foreskin to my penis head. this is stopping it from retracting more that about 2 cm. i'm scared to pull my foreskin back as far as it can go in case i tear the piece of skin or it gets stuck behind the head and i cant put it back. plz help me
p.s i had phimosis until about 4 weeks ago. but 1 day i just tried to pull the forwskin back again and it worked
pps im thinking of getting circumcised but im embarressed to ask my mun and i dont now much about it wats your view

In all honesty you need to get it sorted one way or another. This is actually quite a common problem as you have read in the above posts so there is nothing to worrey about

It can easily be cured by a small operation and then you will never have to think about it again :-)

I'm uncircumsised, and for ages i was not enjoying sex because i had "heard" from everyone that its unusual for the foreskin not to retract during sex. This is bull i reckon. I have quite a long foreskin, so that when fully erect, it doesn't go back the slightest unless i actually physically pull it back (which i have no problem, for cleaning etc.)
Anyway, i let things be, and all the time during sex, my foreskin remains totally covering the head, and it feels amazing...its like the outside of the foreskin rubs on the vagina, and the inside of the foreskin rubs on the head of your penis...so double rubbing = very very good, no complaints...no condom feels even better!

I totally agree with you.

Especially in today's media crazy world, with a flurry of porn movies and pics floating on the Internet, it is not uncommon to find porn actors devoid of any foreskin. Most of them are circumcised because they are mostly Americans.

So what about the rest?
I am like you with quite some foreskin covering the glans exposing just 1 cm of my penis head when erect. I've read on some other message boards that having your foreskin covering your penis during sex is like 'having sex with oneself'. It's time to discard these unfounded myths. Not everyone finds sex as pleasurable as everybody else. There are so many factors coming into play since it's all got to do with attitude as well. There are also dubious reports about women having a hate for partners with phimosis. Far from true. I have female friends of whom one or two have not had any problem with their phimotic partners. We once talked about it and I myself was quite surprised!

As for your getting circumcised, it is your choice.
It's a fast operation which demands a lot to think abt your futurelife.

I heard theres bad side effect if you circumsise. like swelling and infection. is this true? there must be a good reason for foreskin.

when erect the forekin on my penis does not retract, is this wrong and do i need to get it sorted?

hello i'm a 22 year old virgin because i am worried that the ladies will laugh at me cuz of my penis. My penis does not retract at all when flacid all erect when i do pull my forskin back it feels that my head is about to fall of. I watch porno's and i think to meself why doesn't my penis look like that do you think a women would find my penis weird if they saw it and also the person who is anwsering these questions could you give me your e-mail address thank you

hi. retracting my foreskin is difficult too! im too scared to! help! lately i have been trying to during masturbation, but the whole head doesnt show, and its starting to get red. quite odten i see blood from the rip of the skin. please advise me! im 16, and im very worried about this. thanks for anyhelp

Hey guys,

If it wont retract at all - you maybe suffering from a tight foreskin (phimosis), which sounds as though sex could be painful. You may wish to visit the GP and discuss this, who may recommend circumcision.

If it doesnt retract automatically when hard but you CAN pull it back - then there shouldnt be anything to worry about. I too, fall into this category. I'm 21, sex has never been a problem. So don't worry!

Couldn't put it better myself :-)

Also, don't worry about the head being sensitive... it's supposed to be!

Good luck to everyone.