Im 15 and thought my penis was normal until I started realising mine didn't look like the males' in the adult videos...

My foreskin covers my whole penis so I cannot see any of the head when flaccid or erect. My parents never told me to pull the foreskin back, or said anything to me about my penis, and until today I never even knew it was meant to be pulled back.

If I pull back on the foreskin and try to widen the opening, I can see the head, and today in the shower I got it so the head was just level with the opening. I'm wayy too scared to try to pull it further, my foreskin seems too tight for the head to ever get out. I've read answers and I will pull and stretch until it hurts every day in the shower and when I go to the toilet so do you think that will work?

And as I have never done this before I have no idea what to expect so... I sound really naiive and immature here but what should I expect? Will one day the whole head just pop out? And will I be able to pull the foreskin back over it again? I have read things about people's foreskin getting stuck behind the head, is that not supposed to happen? If it does, what should I do?

I know I am no way on my own here, there are loads of topics like this here, and while browsing the web I saw pictures which represent mine quite well, but many of the answers on this forum are quite vague and I'd like a full answer on if stretching will be ok (I am very embarrassed about my privates and would absolutely hate to tell my parents anything lol so I want to avoid going to a doctor although I understand there are creams that can help), and also what to expect over time and when I can retract fully (Should it retract all the way? Like all the fullskin can be pulled back all the way to the end? Or should it just retract up to the head? Will the foreskin go back to covering the head when I let go? Or will it stay there? If it stays, will it go back up with ease?)... also what about cleaning the inside?

As you can see I know nothing about when the foreskin should be retracted and when it shouldn't, I've lived my whole life thinking mine was fine as it was, where the foreskin covered it all.

Thanks, if you answer I'd really appreciate it, I don't want to do something wrong =/

As a side note I can urinate and masturbate without pain and with ease. Because my foreskin is slightly too big, maybe just an inch over the head (what is the scientific name for the head?), I would have thought urine would go everywhere but I have never had any problems with that.

Also, don't recommend, circumsising (sorry, duno how to spell that, you know what I mean), I'd try to avoid it, but if it is needed then I can decide that for myself. I just really need info more than advice because I'm going to try to stretch back the foreskin slightly for the next few weeks.

Did it ever come back ... Cuz my boyfriend is like tht too.. What did u do ??

You sound like me when I was 15. I just turned 17 and I still haven't done anything about it because I'am to embarassed. Now I really want to do something about it though as this stops me at even trying to have sexual intercourse.

Yeah You guys need to start Masturbating daily and pulling it downward like it was meant to be used. Its meant to be a protective sheath that when it touches the vagina makes you explode. SO your missing out. Its completely normal. Everyone has to stretch their foreskin. Some guys figure this out much later then others. I'm surprised you never noticed that that's the-part that feels good, wouldn't you naturally want to expose it. Don't worry by the time your 20 even sooner you will be able to fully retract it. It hurts at first but that skin is very elastic. It has to go back or you will not be able to clean it later in life and get yeast infections when you do have sex from the women. You really should stretch it all the time. Just don't force it where it does not want to go back because then it gets inflamed and could get stuck over your tip and if you leave it like that it will only get more inflamed and not go back up so don't leave it there. Some guys figure this out the hard way. What ever you do don't listen to advice of other guys who are CUT the information they will give you is absolutely useless and not true as they have never had the pleasure of sensitivity to be able to tell you what they have lost. And NO other people will tell you its a medical condition. NO it is not its called phimosis and everybody who is born has it. Your head slowly separates then you can start stretching it. If you don't then when you do have sex. It could pull ut back super hard and hurt like hell. FYI every woman that i have been loves it.; They love the gliding action as the stabling dry action of being cut pulling their insides out is not as fun. So be-careful who you talk too. Everyone would around your age would tell you to get it cut off. You should read stuff not like Circumcised or Uncircumcised. But stuff like how to use the foreskin, which is written by Men not woman or doctors who are circumcised. Just an FYI i'm sure your gonna figure that all out later on anyway. You are going down the path of Natural Sex Growth. NATURAL 15 percent of the world will always try to tell you to get it cut. But if you do your just going to miss out on the fun later. Like not needing lube and feeling so much more. Even with phimosis you feel the most you will ever feel. Now imagine how your head will feel in a vagina designed for your penis.

I am partially cut, they snipped off the end,but my forskin covers the head when not erect. I had a rash around the base of the head and my Dr. prescribed Nystatin &Triamcinolone cream, it is mild enough to be used on sensitive areas. But I would ask a Pharmisist, most stores have a male working a shift, or check different drugstores. Ask him what kind of over the counter cream he would suggest for what you need. A cream that is gentle enough not to irritate the skin, should help moisten the skin and make it easier to retract. It is still going to be a repeated application,but may make it a little less painful. Maybe hydocortizone cream, but would ask as he will be more knowedgable.

only problem is u are not circumsized. I had this same problem when i started having sex witout protection. Because i never jacked off. foreskin jus had to get used to bein pulled back. As i started having sex rougher i started having a little pain with the skin connected to the head of my penis. Let my girl look at it good and it was the skin tearin from going in an out, of something tight. It only hurt a little for about 2 weeks. I continued to have sex so it didnt heal back trapping my head. It healed in a way so my head would come out with ease. My erected penis now looks circumsized. No need to see a doctor, jus give it to ur lady hard an u shouldnt have the problem much longer

Also hydrocortizone cream is a anti-fungal cream. For athletes foot, and other types of fungi.DO NOT USE TO MOISTEN UR SKIN OR WATEVER THE GUY ABOVE ME WAS SAYING. The only reasin to use this cream on ur penis head is if u are a male with a yeast infection, yes men can get them especislly uncircumsized men, becase it is warm an most under ur foreskin. Also using lotion, or lubes wen masterbatin or even unprotected sex, can give u a yeast infection because the the residu will stay underthere, rot, and become fungi, hence the tem yeast infection, the bacteria(yeast) is growing like yeast. As long as u can clean urself properly after u should not get yeast infection, but be careful because a woman can give it to a man like a std.

I had the exact same problem when I was 17 it was holding me back from having sex. I had heard too many horror stories or ppl tearing the foreskin. I went to the doctor and he gave me two options either use a cream to loosen the skin eventually so it could be retracted or get an adult circumcision. I went with the circumcision, best decision i've made. The full healing process is about 6 weeks, so no sex or masturbation for that time. It feels like normal after a cpl days but to let it fully heal your told to wait 6 weeks till intercourse. 

annonymousannonymous74:

A lot of men in those porn videos are circumcised, so you will never look like them.

You are fine as you are, but you will probably be better in the long run you will be better off if you stretch the foreskin so the head (that's called the glans penis) can be exposed.

Foreskin stretching should be done gently, a little at a time. When you pull your foreskin back as you have done, it causes the the foreskin to stretch temporarily. Foreskin stretching causes "mitosis" which is the formation of new skin cells. This makes the skin grow and the increase is permanent.

Pull your foreskin back gently against the head when you are erect and your foreskin will grow wider and in several months it should retract just fine.

Personally, I don't think your foreskin is a bit too long.

It is not absolutely necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. However there is no scientific evidence one-way or the other.

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

It is never necessary to be circumcised. Non-retractile foreskin is not a reason to get a circumcision. Circumcision is a very destructive, damaging, and harmful operation. Furthermore, it is an ELECTIVE operation that in only done with the consent of the patient.