Hi I have recently turned 14 years old and my penis when erect is about 4.5 inches. I haven't hit puberty yet, my voice is still high pitched i have little to no pubic hair and I can not retract my foreskin at all. I haven't thought this was a problem until I found out all of my friends could, flaccid or erect mine barely moves when I pull it down. I have heard about circumcision and I don't want to go through it, but the fact that I have never even seen a part of my penis head upsets me. I have heard stretching, tried it but it only seems to make my foreskin longer and doesn't seem to do much, although I haven't tried a lot. People say creams are only temporary and that circumcision is really the only option. People say this is natural, but my foreskin hasn't got any easer to retract and I doubt it will. Please please please help me, I'm sure there are people out there that are in my position thanks.

Hey there how big is the opening of your foreskin ? Are you able to fit any of your fingers inside your foreskin ?    How are you stretching ? What technique have you tried ?   

It's not very big, I can fit my finger into my foreskin but not down the actually hole to my head

And I've tried no stretching techniques

Hey there can you fit both pinky or index fingers in your foreskin and stretch it?  It may help to soak in a hot bath with epsome salt before or while stretching to help soften the skin. You can also massage vitamin E oil. Into your foreskin.  Is it painful to get erections ?

No it's never painful at all

Ok so what is preventing you from completely retracing your foreskin? Isnit because the inner foreskin is attached to your glans (head) or is it because the opening of your foreskin is to tight to stretch around your glans?

It might be both

Inwould try seeing if any of your head is visible when pulling your foreskin back. When your penis is flaccid and erect. The fact that you can stick a finger in your foreskin is good.

Do not worry. You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. It will retract later. You don’t have phimosis You have a normal non-retractable foreskin due to your young age.

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

Tight foreskin is a condition, not a disease. Every male starts life with a tight, non-retractable foreskin. Some get looser automatically and some need a little help.

The foreskin is supposed to be tight and non-retractable in childhood so that it provides protection, but it is supposed to retract and glide back and forth in adulthood. Teens are in transition between childhood and adulthood so frequently the foreskin is still non-retractable.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract.

You may clean non-retractile foreskin with a rubber-bulb ear syringe. Just fill the syringe with lukewarm water and squirt it into the foreskin.

It is easy to make your foreskin wider and looser by manual stretching.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.  In most cases the foreskin becomes retractable by age eighteen.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension several times every day so that it will grow wider.

Betamethasone valerate topical steroid ointment, which is available by prescription, may help, but it won’t work by itself. Manual stretching is still required.

Don’t let the foreskin-phobes talk you into a circumcision.    It is a horrible operation that does grave, permanent injury to the penis.