I had some problems with my muscles and joints. I visited doctor who told me to try with Capzasin. Off course I done it but yesterday I found out that my friend use it too. He has pain due to nerve problems because diabetes. Now I wonder if that drug can be used for both of us, and also I would like to know more about Capzasin.

Capzasin is drug with active ingredients of Capsaicin Tropical. Its representative names are Capsin, Capzasin-P, Dolorac, R-Gel, Zostrix, and Zostrix-HP. Off course your doctor didn’t make mistake because this drug is used both with problems of muscle and joins and different types of nerve pain, such as diabetes provoke. Capzasin skin preparations are available from many different manufacturers. Before your doctor prescribed you this drug, he should know if you have bored, irritated skin, an unusual or allergic reaction to capzasin, hot peppers, and pregnancy. Capzasin should be used four times a day, because less frequent use will decrease its effect. If you miss a dose, use it as soon as it is possible, but if it’s almost time for next dose, use only one dose. Do not double doses or take extra one. Side effects that should be reported to health care professional as soon as it is possible are breakdown of your skin and cough. Burning or stinging of skin at site of applications and warm sensation at site of application.