Hi, I am 37 years old, and I suffer from diabetes for a long time. I learned to live with it, and it never caused me any bigger problems. However, a few weeks ago, I started feeling pain so I went to a doctor. It turned out that diabetes damaged my nerves, and causes my pain. The doctor prescribed me a nerve pain pills called Lyrica to relieve these symptoms, so I’m wondering if anyone could tell me something about this drug. Thanks!

Hello, I was having a nerve pain until I discovered lyrica. I couldn’t sleep because of the headaches. They were literally ruing my life. But when I started using lyrica everything changed. It really helped me, and I never had any symptoms of pain again. This drug is used in the treatment of some types of seizures, for diabetic peripheral neuropathy, and for nerve pain caused by herpes virus. You shouldn’t take this medication if you have heart or kidney problems, or if you are breast feeding. I was taking it with food because I don’t like to use medications on the empty stomach, but it can be used without food too. There is one more important thing you should know about lyrica. If you miss a dose, you can take it with only few hours of delay, but never take a double dose to catch up! I did it once, and I had to be hospitalized, because I wasn’t feeling well.