I received an advertisement letter on March 7,2007 stating that they have a full 100% guarantee that this product (a pill taken 3 times a day) called SUPER DRAIN FORMULA by SUPERIOR LABS and CLINICS will drain all your fat out of your body by going to the restroom It states you will lose certain amounts of weight in 21 days and if you gain any weight back anytime during the one year you get a full refund. Is this true? can this be for real? Please let me know if orthosiphon can do such a thing and what is this "herbal drug" usually used for?

I could not understand if this product worked or not. If is was safe to
take it didn't say.

I've received a letter advertising the discovery of a product for weight loss using the Orthosiphon plant. 3 capsules a day of Fat DrainR to DISLODGE, DISSOLVE, and DRAIN body fat thru natural channels for amazing weight loss. This claim was made by "The Free Spirit Natural Laboratories" with no effort, no pain, danger, no diet, no sports. It does'nt say anything about it being safe. I would like to know if these claims are true and if the Orthosiphon plant is safe for someone with a heart condition.

What did you find out about safe with a heart condition??

Orthosiphon is the 'technical' name for Java Tea. I've been researching this too. I would think that one could get Java Tea a LOT cheaper!!

This is a diurectic the only thing you will lose is water.

I have also received that same letter from Super Drain Formula. I have even looked up Orthosiphon on the internet. Has anybody gotten an answer on whether or not it is effective or safe?

I just received the Super Drain Formula letter. Has anybody tried it?

Orthosiphon stamineus (Malay: kumis kucing) is a traditional herb that is widely grown in tropical areas. The two general species, Orthosiphon stamineus “purple" and Orthosiphon stamineus “white” are traditionally used to treat diabetes, kidney and urinary disorders, high blood pressure and bone or muscular pain.

Cat whisker, also known as Java tea, has been introduced in the western since early 20th century. Though it is popular as a medicinal herb, it is also tasty as a drink. The preparation of Java tea is similar to that for other teas. It is soaked in hot boiling water for about three minutes, before adding honey or milk. It can be easily prepared as garden tea from the dried leaves. There are quite a number of commercial products derived from cat whisker.

recently found this article about the product Super Drain Formula c/o superior labs and clinics. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/121/RipOff0121603.htm

please remember, if something seems to good to be true, it is - the diet industry is a HUGE money maker that attracts all kinds of promises of a quick & easy fix to your weight problems w/ guarantees that you will not put the weight back on - the truth is that if a company offers 100% money back guarantee (minus shipping & handling), only a percentage of people will return the product for the refund if they are not satisfied - the majority of people will not take the time to return it - ALSO, the company selling the product has already made money on the shipping & handling charges even if you do return it (at your own expense, of course) - so just keep in mind, i can sell you a bottle of water & tell you it will help you to lose weight w/ 100% money back guarantee - all you pay is $3.99 + shipping and handling ($5.99) - if you do not lose weight or are not satisfied for any reason, just return the water and you will be refunded your purchase price, minus shipping and handling - i've still made money on you!

Here are a list of side effects and precautions for Java tea I would think that the super drain pills would be the same. As a natural medicine doctor I would recommend Triphala guggula this ia a super food loaded with trace minerals and other nutrition and it will help gently cleanse the colon. Exercise and eat a fresh raw piece of fruit before every meal This will increase your enzymes and help you eat less. Also chew your food, eat slowly with intention. I hope this helps. Dr Nance MacLeod

SIDE EFFECTS: No side effects have currently been reported. If you notice any possible side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

PRECAUTIONS: If you have any of the following health problems, consult your doctor before using this product: swelling (edema) due to heart or kidney disease. Liquid preparations of this product may contain sugar and/or alcohol. Caution is advised if you have diabetes, alcohol dependence or liver disease. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about the safe use of this product. Java tea is not recommended for use during pregnancy. Consult your doctor before using this product. Because of the potential risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this product is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.

DRUG INTERACTIONS: Before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription medications you may use.

I received the same letter in the mail 2/11/16 have been researching the Super Drain Formula. The address given to mail to them is a UPS store. As much as I would like to try it, I don't trust it.

i think it's excellent

it eliminates excess water from the body....very safe...got great results :)