Hello! I have been having problems with osteoarthritis. Although I take all the needed medicines and pain relievers as my doctor prescribed I can’t say I am very satisfied with my condition. My joints are often swollen and inflamed and the pain is sometimes really boring. Although the medicines I take help me in relieving the symptoms I would like to know what else can I do to improve my health? What products can make my living with arthritis easier?

Hello! Although there are many doctors who don’t think so I think that diet plays a significant role in prevention and management of arthritis. Fatty oils (Omega-3) aid in reducing inflammation, pain and redness in many forms of arthritis. Omega-3 oil can be found in salmon, sardines, halibut and other cold-water fish and I would suggest eating them at least three to four times per week. There are also fish oil supplement tablets available, but they are not as good as eating the fish itself. There is also many creams contains an oil found in red peppers called capsaicin which is absorbed through the skin and reduces inflammation.