Hello. I'm 45 year old female and I have never been married. Practically, I have lived all my life alone because my parents died when I was very young.
This has some advantages because you are your own master in life, but one biggest consequence is depression.
I suffer from it almost all my life but just recently I have met someone and I would like to change my life somehow.
I decided to take some antidepressant drug. I have heard only the best about some drug called Celexa and I was wondering does anybody have any experience with this drug?

Well you sure know what the best is. I'm just kidding with you. I'm saying that because Celexa is proven to be probably the best drug with antidepressive effect.
Celexa is used to treat patients with major depressive disorder.
Once you start with using it, you must keep doing that. What I want to say is next -Celexa is not addictive, but abrupt discontinuation may cause withdrawal of your symptoms.
There are some side effects of this drug. Celexa may cause the following reactions: nausea, dry mouth, sleepiness, increased sweating, low blood pressure, minor weight loss and increased appetite.