My diagnoses are some unusual kind of depression, the one that last for some time. Before I was using different kind of medications, but now my doctor thinks that I should try with celexa. That is because none of those drugs I used was not good for me. So Im new to celaxa What to expect?

According to some research, I have been reading, celexa is fine new antidepressant, much better that others. It can also be used for something else, such are: anxiety disorder, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and premenstrual dysphonic disorder. Possible side effects are: fatigue, dry mouth, sweating, trembling, diarrhea, allergic reactions, etc.

first week or so,hot flashes short term memory problem,concentration,agitation,decreased appetite,insomnia,then if it is the right med these should subside,but still dry mouth and decreased appetite. :-P