Hoping someone RIGHT will read this- Sep 06 I had fusion of C6/7 done.At that time C5/6 was a very small disc. The then surgeon opted not to fuse 5/6 as the 6/7 disc was compromising the spinal cord and there was up to 80% blockage on the cord. Thank God all went well. I lived a perfect life until earlier this year I started getting odd pains in my neck/shoulder again.
WIth that, I stupidly ran a sprinting 100m race BAREFOOTED... I remember feeling the pounding going through my body but I could not stop the race...

I started feeling extreeme numbness in my legs the next morning - did a mri and discovered that I had a small anular tear in both L4/L5 and L5/S1.
The C5/6 disc was now 5mm by 4mm leaving a 10 mm spinal canal but not compressing the chord.I have shoulder pain and leg heaviness and tingling etc...

Have seen a top surgeon and he thought the leg tightness was coming from the lower back. I had the epidural treatments done to the lower back and am still left with a very tight "band" on the calf area on my right leg.even though my lower back feels much better now.

Contacted the surgeon and he said my leg tightness has nothing to do with my neck even though my lower back is not bothering me because
the MRI isnt showing the spinal chord impinged? Can a MRI be missing something?My leg is even getting so heavy I start limping and it is so uncomfortable especailly if I lift anything heavy.It instantly starts to buckle.

What test can I now do?NEed to get this tightness off my leg...
Thanks