So basically here's the deal: my girlfriend and I are both virgins and 17 years old and we are planning on saving ourselves until we're married.  That being said, we still like to do sexual things to feel the connection between us.  The furthest it ever goes is we'll both be naked and she'll give me a ha****b and I will finger her.  The other day, however, I was at her house and we were doing this and she rolled onto her stomach and I laid on top of her, but made sure that my penis was at her lower back and no where near her vagina.  About 45 minutes to an hour earlier she had given me a ha****b and I came, and I can't remember for sure, but I don't think I urinated, so there could still be some left over sperm in my precum.  I remember there wasn't a lot of precum on me (there may have been none at all, but I just can't remember) and she said I could put my thing near (not in, but near) her anus.  I did that for like 7 seconds but when I took my thing out, I think it may have gone down a bit to where her vagina is and if that happened the precum could have possibly gotten on her vaginal opening.  She couldn't tell if she was ovulating or not, but she thinks she was, which is why I was a little concerned that she could get pregnant from this.  I was even more concerend, though, when yesterday, about 6-7 days later (she would have stopped ovulating by then), I noticed she was really 'wet' down there, like there was a bit more fluid than usual.  I also noticed that she started breaking out on her face and a tiny bit on her back.  She also said her boobs are sore/tender.  I told her I was concerned because those are all early signs of pregnancy and she could be pregnant but she said that they're also signs of her getting her period.  Her period isn't due for another 9 days though! So I don't know why she'd be getting these symptoms so early!  She hasn't felt sick at all, or been emotional, and she hasn't been tired or fatigued either.  She says she knows her body's symptoms and that she's 1000% sure she isn't pregnant but I am afraid she's just in denial and she really is!  I know that you're supposed to wait til at least she misses her period but I'm just freaking out and I am looking to get someone else's opinion on this.  So, is my girlfriend pregnant, or just about to start her period? (i never penetrated her btw)

Hi Michael,

I don't think she's pregnant.

None of the signs you indicate are specific to pregnancy.  As she said, it might be because she's going to get her period soon.

Sperm needs to get INTO her vagina, not just near it, for her to get pregnant.  It doesn't sound like that happened.

Hope it helps.

Thanks Dan but I'm a little worried about what she told me today; she said that she has some pain in her right ovary, which I read is very common in pregnancy: what do you think?

Michael,

There's always a chance but again, it seems unlikely. At this point all you can do is wait it out. I don't think she's pregnant.

The first sign of pregnancy is a missed period. Some women do "spot" or very very light bleeding about a week before their period was due. Anything else, can be anything.

Hang in there.