Me and my boyfriend were messing around and he had a tiny tiny amount of precum and i whipped it off then got on top of him and put it in (It wasnt all the way in cause i was too tight) it wasnt even in more than 15 seconds he warned me to get off before he precumed more. However I was ovulating yesterday  (when it happened) what are the chances of me being pregnant?:-|

Ali,

Precum, if he hasn't ejaculated yet, is considered not to contain sperm.  If he has ejaculated, it may.

There is always a chance with any sexual contact of pregnancy, even if slight.

I had intercourse 4 days ago. I wasn't in for anymore than 5 seconds, just a back and forth like 3 times. After i pulled out she gave me head and I wiped off the tip and i don't know if it was her mouth fluid or precum. But it wasnt cum. What are the chances off her being pregnant. She doesnt start her period for another 2 weeks.

Hi Guest,
If her period is due in about 2 weeks she is likely near peak fertility.
If you have NOT recently ejaculated, as in since the last time you urinated, any precum likely does NOT contain sperm.
Chances would be slight.
Hope it helps.