Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on May 9th and things just got out of hand it just happened. Well I cummed a little bit when she jacked me off and I did not wanna go inside of her when I did so I wiped off all my cum with a tissue so it won't get inside of her. When I sticked it in I did not feel me cum or precum at all my penis looked very dry and also I don't think that was her fertile day because her period was on April 30th through May 5 or 6. But still not sure even though I wiped off all of my cum was there still more on there? I know you guys might say go too a doctor or something but were only 17 and were not comfortable talking too our parents about this stuff this has never happened before and we feel guilty about the whole thing so what are the chances of her being pregnant?

Hey Trey,

I'm going out on a limb here, my best guess would be that you avoided pregnancy this time BUT am I positive on that?  No, I can't be 100% sure because it can happen.  If you didn't ejaculate into her your chances are low, you probably did have some drip out (which guy doesn't) and it may have contained sperm.  You are a bit lucky as you are right, a couple of days past her period is probably not her fertile time again a big BUT sperm can survive up to 5 days in the cervix and the egg 2 days or so.

Unfortunately, you cannot test for about 3 - 4 weeks as you will get a negative up until around the time of her period, that is the time to test.  Make sure she uses her first pee of the day (wake up pee) to test with as this will get the most accurate result.

Now, you already addressed the next part by saying you feel guilty enough.  Guilty enough to get some protection for next time?  There really are no excuses as anyone can get condoms from the grocery store without anyone the wiser.  As next time or even maybe this time (chances are low though) pregnancy will happen.  At 17 you have a life ahead of you and do you want to be a teen parent, I doubt it.

Hope this helps

Hi Trey,

I can't respond to your private messages as you don't have enough posts. 

1.  Just inserting your penis, after having ejaculated, can "squeeze" any semen out of the urethra (penis) and into her vagina.  You can't clean it all off.

2.  You asked about vaginal discharge.  This discharge is how the vagina cleans itself, some is normal.  It likely will increase just after sex.

There is a chance of pregnancy. 

Does the discharge mean she's ovulating? She said it was clear and a little thick then it got heavier like her underwear was a little wet

Yes. There can be some discharge when she's ovulating.

How many days do women usually ovulate?

They don't ovulate for days.

It's a once a month thing. The egg is released - that's ovulation.

Normally it happens between days 11 and 16 of their cycle. Day 1 is when their period STARTS.

So the discharge means that her egg was released

Possibly.

Remember, some discharge is NORMAL at any time.