Hi. I am worried and i have a question. Me and my girlfriend were fooling around the other day. She had all of her clothes off and I had my boxers on. I had spots of precum on my boxers that I did not know about. We dry humped, but I did not ejaculate. She is a week overdue for her period. What are her chances of getting pregnant?

First, a girl can be a week late on her period for several reasons, and when she is younger it is not uncommon to have some variation in the schedule.

That said, there is a CHANCE you got her pregnant. Pre-cum likely contains sperm, but less than semen. The bump-and-grind does not make babies. A sperm entering an egg makes babies. Sperm travel happily through warm wet bodily fluids. If you two were humping, and her labia scooped up some precum, the best thing to do when you notice that you have precum is to get her to wash herself well. And possibly still take a morning after pill. If she was enjoying what you two were doing, she probably has some warm wet bodily fluids of her own near her vagina, and the longer that the precum shes potentially been in contact with stays on her skin, any sperm could POTENTIALLY swim upstream and cause pregnancy.

Other theories? She's been having sex with someone else, and got pregnant by him, and you're a nice guy and will take the blame. I don't wish this to be true for anyone, but stranger things have happened. If this turns out to BE the case, get tested for STI's, and suggest she do the same, and dump her. There's no reason to stay with her if you're this young, and she's cheating.

What are your options if she is pregnant? See a doctor if you can! A physician will be able to advise her on the medical side of things.

If she's not pregnant, please, use a condom, even if you are not planning on inserting. If you plan on being sexually active, talk to a doctor or a counselor at school about birth control options that exist, and what your options are. Birth control, remember, is not 100% effective, and does not protect against STI's.

Did she end up pregnant?