I have 6 year old daughter and she always suffered from spring children allergy. The spring is about to come and my kid has already started having these children allergy symptoms-itchy and watery eyes and running nose and through all those years I have been giving her Claritin and lately I have heard that Allegra is much better in reducing those children allergy symptoms but it is only available in the pill form and my daughter refuses to take it so I am curious what are other options to treat children allergy? Thanks!

Why don't you try first with Zyrtec for this med is also available in a form of chewable tablet-that is how I started creating a habit of taking pills in my son allergy-that I good option in treating children allergy-my son pretty son after zyrtec has started taking allegra for allegro also has some other options in smaller forms for young children. So that is what my son uses now for treating this children allergy and also don't forget using steroid nasal spray for they are very good in treating children allergy my kid takes Nasacort AQ-I wear it everywhere I go for I think it has an instant effect.