My kid has breathing problems and even though we have tried everything to keep him healthy, it looks like we could not defeat the allergy. He is still not on any medications, but we do know that he will have to start taking some soon. So, what about the Saltpipe designed for children? Can you tell me anything about it?

I know that there are types of Saltpipes completely safe for children and those might be used from the age of three. I assume that you have already taken your child to the doctor. He/she will know what would be the best thing for your kid, if the therapy is needed at all. Saltpipe will bring a temporary relief but the meds will be required if the condition worsens.

Actually, my 7 year old daughter has chronic asthma and allergic rhinitis and has been greatly relieved by the saltpipe (just regular design for anyone, not just children) for 7 months now. It can also be used in conjunction with medication.

All the best!

**edited by moderator**

Our child has been using the all natural salt pipe respiratory inhaler for about 8 months. She uses the regular one, not the elephant shaped one for children. The only difference between the two is the shape, nothing more. So children can use either model, it's not important about the shape because it lasts for 5 years with just 20 minutes per day of use so prior to 5 years, the child may very well "outgrow" the cute little elephant shaped salt pipe. Knowing how fickle children can sometimes be, I'd recommend sticking with the regular one.

Some people use essences in addition but there is really no need. Our child benefits from the direct usage of the salt pipe because the small salt particles reaching into her lungs clean and soothe them as well as help the mucus to move. Since using the saltpipe, there is barely any mucus now to move or worry about. It does an excellent job of maintaining her lung health.

We researched all the information from an organization called SaltRocks! They give a great history of salt therapy... the need for the salt pipe, what it does, who can use it, why to use it, how to use it, how it works, testimonials and the whole nine yards. We found the information to be very educational and helpful in making a decision whether or not to give the salt pipe inhaler a try. We quickly found there was nothing to lose because our daughter's asthma is for the first time under control without the constant heavy use of drugs. There was also nothing to lose because SaltRocks! offers a full money-back guarantee, a price match plus and free shipping! We couldn't beat that for value but really couldn't put a price on our daughter's wellbeing and healthy outcome using the saltpipe inhaler. :D

You can find more info by searching on google using Elipipe. My son has used it. His peak flow has much improved. or try saltpipe and children.

I think it is called Elipipe. You can find more info by searching on google using Elipipe. My son has used it. His peak flow has much improved. or try saltpipe and children.

We got it from company called Cisca Saltpipe based in UK. I got lots of advice from them before I purchased one for my son. Lots of information and good feedbacks from people using this including children as well.