Hello. I'm 37 year old female and I would like somehow to help my son to overcome some problems. You see, every now and then, especially during spring time- he has big problems with his allergies. These aren’t some usual allergies but very serious one. He develop problems with his breathing, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes…etc. I have took him to do these so called patch allergy tests and they couldn’t tell what is causing these attacks!
Just yesterday I have watched some commercial about one anti-allergy drug called Allegra and I would like to hear more about it!

Hi. I'm very sorry about your son but you must know that he isn’t the only one with this problem.
Many people suffer from this kind of allergy with unknown cause. That’s why we have Allegra!
Allegra is a powerful, nonsedating antihistamine drug that is usually prescribed to relieve allergy symptoms. Like I said, it is very powerful and effective.
If I'm correct I believe that relief of allergy symptoms may begin at 60 minutes from taking it. There are also some side effects that could occur from usage of this medication and the most commons are menstrual changes, stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, tiredness or drowsiness…