i'm working with a guy who has admitted he takes cocaine. i told him i can't control his life but when he's working for me - 2 days per week - i don't want him taking it. while working i've seen blobs of white in his nostrils but he claims it's the coke he had earlier in the week coming back down. i think he's trying to palm me off. surely it can only come back down on the day u have taken it??? he's a great worker and i don't wanna lose him but i can't cope with this 'addiction'.

is he taking it at my work?? (i'm his boss).

Yes he is using at work

Yes, this person is using at work. I am a self recovering cocaine addict and very familiar with the signs. If you see it in the person's nostrils I would bank they just snorted within 2 hours of that. It doesn't fall back down the front, unless you are chronic/habitual user and have snorted several grams in 1 day. There's no more room so it falls down the front. My cocaine partner and I would go to lunch and have to check our noses before going back to work, not all of it will drain. I eventually lost my job over this.. My suggestion is to report the individual and have them tested. You are not helping them by turning your head. This enables them and shows a silent accpetance of the behavior. It took 2 1/2 years for me to finally be clean, this person has a long way to go if they are at the stage of using at work.

Regards,
Harley

hi, when i go out and get drunk, im to scared to drink and drive, so i snort coke just so i can make it home in 1 piece. sometimes its helped me get home. i never think about the coke only when i drink. if i cant sleep i take a sleeping pill. Can it harm me? im train every day in the gym and i look good, just worried about my heart. dont have any pains. but im really scared. all my friends do it. i only take at the most 2grams 1 night out of the weekend, and do it like 1nce a month. will it take me out. when im on it and its finished i dont get more. do i have a serious problem??