I am not saying I will start to use Cocaine, but I want to know something about it. I know there is a great risk associated with cocaine use whether the drug is snorted, injected or smoked. What I want to know is did anyone reported impotency after using of cocaine. I have heard for everything else, but I couldn’t find anything about this side effect. Did anyone else wonder about this question, so now can tell me more about cocaine effects.

I had the same question once, but I could find just some other side effects, not and impotency. Some users of cocaine reported feelings of restlessness, irritability, and anxiety. In rare instances, sudden death can occur on the first use of cocaine or even unexpectedly thereafter. There is no way to determine who is prone to sudden death, and who’s not. Prolonged cocaine snorting can result in ulceration of the mucous membranes of the nose. Beside this, damage of the nasal septum can occur, enough to cause it to collapse. The injecting drug user is at risk for transmitting or acquiring HIV infection, if needles or other injection equipment are shared. Cocaine smokers suffer from acute respiratory problems including shortness of breath, coughing, and severe chest pains with lung trauma and bleeding. It appears that compulsive cocaine use may develop even more rapidly if the substance is smoked rather than snorted. High doses of cocaine or prolonged use can trigger paranoia. Smoking crack cocaine can produce a particularly aggressive paranoid behavior in some users.

I am not a man but I can tell you that my boyfriend of 4 years use to have a cocaine problem. I know from personal experience that while he was actually on the drug it was extremely hard for him to achieve and maintain an erection. When he was not on the drug he was fine. I have personally talked to other women who had similar experiences. And, while from the people I have talked to it seems pretty common I have also talked to a few that had exactly the opposite experience. The main thing you might want to consider aside from impotence are the other downfalls to cocaine like increased heart rate, heart attack, sinus problems, RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS!!!, and addiction. I can personally tell you that this drug causes a lot more devastating problems. Impotence should be your last concern.

I really am in need of some good sound advice, last year for the first time I caught my husband using crack, I found the glass pipe so it was really hard for him to deny. Since then I have caught him again a couple of times, he tells me that he isn't using, which I don't believe. This sounds funny, but I know this because he is unable to get an erection, sex with him is not pleasurable like it used to be. My husband holds a very influential position in our city and so I have to be discreet, there is no one that I can talk to about this and I feel as if I am loosing my mind. Can someone please help me,

I have used cocaine heavily and can tell you that impotence is not the only sexual problem that comes from usage. Emotional and physical reactions to "normal" sexuality once you become clean, including violence and frustration can be a reaction when getting off the drug. Overall anger pretty much. You become depressed and your mind begins to "try" and heal itself, but it is painful. Like someone else said, the other problems such as being physically uncomfortable and mentally distraught are just as bad as your penis going dead, almost. dopey

well I have been using cocaine for about 8 months now...... the drug itself has not made me impotent but while trying to have sex sober all I can think about is the drug and this pshycosematic state has caused me to lose the erection a couple of times so do not doubt the power of this addiction please I beg you...... I do not know you but stay away from it and anyone who uses it cause it will only take once.... you feel that euphoria and you will always want it that way.... so peace and stay clean

f**k what these clucks are saying. Ive done blow numerous times. If you are weak, you become a cluck (fiend/dope head/junkie/addict), if not, you will have the greatest time of your life. I love blow, but just maintain your usage. If you can't go a couple months without a bump, you need to stop altogether.

Now to actually answer your question... Yes, cocaine will make your sh*t soft. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO HAVE SEX. No matter how turned on you feel, do not take a girl to a room with intentions of sleeping with her. You will not get hard, at best, you will be half-massed. Sometimes you wont be able to get hard for a few days. It is also really hard to take a piss. Cocaine restricts your blood vessels so blood can't reach your penis.

Also keep in mind there is a come down. A lot of people can't hold their own when its time to stop for the night. I recommend a bottle of whiskey, it really does help put your mind at ease and will let you get some sleep.

Bottom line, you know your personality, if you can handle it then do it, have fun and be safe! AND DO NOT TRY TO f**k, seriously, you will want to, but do not do it. You will walk away completely unsatisfied and embarrassed, and the girl will most likely tell her friends that you have a broken penis. Impotency is no bueno.

Have been using coke for a number of years - turns me on big time but have never been able to have sex which is bollocks cos it puts me in a great frame of mind for it so very frustrating

I was doing coke for many years, coke can make you turned on and I used to have some major sex sessions sometimes for 14hrs but could not reach orgasm but my soldier ached for a few days afterwards. The thing is that 4 years after stopping you cant reach that high in the bedroom again so in some cases I imagine that this could lead to impotence.

When I first tried coke it was really hard to get it up, now i'm good to go. Sex is great, but the orgasms are kind of weak. I can usually have sex for hours if I'm really turned on. My girl really needs to pay attention to my penis otherwise I go soft.

In a nutshell it all depends how turned on/turned on you are, but generally speaking it does'nt make it easy to get hard, but you can last for hours because you're de-sensitized so longer sex. Orgasm is good, but not great. Combining alcohol and coke is pretty euphoric.

I forgot to add that coke affects each individual differently, but state of mind while doing it plays a big factor.

Was dating a guy who used cocaine but sex with him sucked! He seemed like he was good to go until we got into

the bedroom. I would be crazy turned on and he would just shrivel up. Wanting to redeem himself, he would ask me

to work his penis to get him hard again. This would feel like a chore for me. I would focus so much on wanting him

to be turned on that I would forget that healthy sex is supposed to feel fun and spontaneous. Ironic, a drug that makes a person feel so sexy can have the opposite effect in real life

We can talk, I have a very similar situation.

i had the same situation. would love to talk to you and be of some help if i could.   ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey buddy. Just read your post on the cocaine website.
Of all the posts, yours appears most like my situation. I'm sorry if I'm presuming, but you didn't mention a partner, so were you jacking off for all that time?
That is what enjoy most about blow. I love the way i can into porn DVD's, short readers. I just finished a 16 hour marathon wank.
The road there is awesome. The orgasm is can be awesome! Other times, just okay. But again, a lot of blow is different. On some I can have a raging hardon and enjoy the whole ride. If you are open enough to talk privately, I would like to discuss the subject further.
Thanks
Bob from NY