can cocaine be transmitted through sex %-)

I'm not sure, wanna test it out? 8) jk I'm sure there are people out there who get coke from having sex but as far as transmitting it thru sex
it isn't very likely, unless it was applied directly to ones "not so private parts" and then they "applied" their parts to somebody elses. %-)

Just thought this would help you. Check out the link to see for yourself. A really helpful website for all sex questions...

Can the affects of drugs be transmitted through sex?

Question: If your partner is using cocaine or other drugs can the effects of the drug be passed to you through intercourse or oral sex?

Answer: The effects of stimulants of other dugs cannot be transmitted through sexual activity. Drugs affect your body when they enter into the blood stream by inhalation, injestion or injection. However, drugs can have a negative affect on your partner’s sex drive, possibly leading to arousal or orgasmic disorders. Cocaine in particular can cause your partner to lose sensitivity in the genital area because is it an anesthetic. Please remember to be safe during intercourse by using protection (condoms and other birth control) and lubricants when needed.

--Sexperts

**edited by moderator**

I know for a fact it can, because I have never used drugs a day in my life and within the last 6 months was only treated for a unirary tract infection and when I went to take a drug test for a job and after doing two urine test, both showed positive for cocaine. I knew my husband did it periodically, but seem like periodically has affected me with starting a job tomorrow. So it is best to speak from knowledge or facts not from thoughts. Thanks.

I have thought I was crazy last year when I felt the way I did and had no reason why... until I found out that not only had my husband been smoking crack but months later picked up a needle for it as well. I was feeling minor symptoms of the drug. I wasn't convinced until today. He was in recovery now for 7 months and no feeling like that until recently. Last week for no reason I had a day that I literally felt like I wan't to climb out of my skin, heart pounding and all and thought I was loosing it. Last night it came out that he recently started shooting bath salts. I felt that crazy feeling for about 2 hours and it started within one hour of having sex. There needs to be some studies done on this. I am NOT a drug user any more and had no explanation for feeling all of that. I had no hints or clues that he was using anything but I left for work not long after having sex so I would not have seen his high if he did it just before. Any others felt this way? 

I am a drug court participant I no longer use cocaine and I have not used for 14 months but my partner continues to use I can tell you from experience it absolutely shows up on my drug test through sex

I would like to add that within the past year technology has so much

What if the put it on your butt an not in you can it still show up

What if they jack off an put it on your butt can it still get in your system??

my bf started using crack cocaine and I DO NOT USE. My test came back positive for cocaine at my pain clinic which I have been in and been tested for 4 years. I was furious and I said to my doctor could the lab make a mistake. She did not respond. I accused my bf of putting in my food. He swears he did not. I did find a piece of crack and I touched it asking what is this. How did cocaine get in my urine?? He said could have been sex and I am asking anyone ever have that problem.

Lost my job because I tested positive for cocaine and never used! My man friend uses and we have a lot of sex therefore I know you can test positive through sex!

Just had the same sh*t happen to me..wtf

Can cocaine be transmitted through oral sex

Cocaine is not transmitted through sex. It can, however, be absorbed through the skin by contact. After reading a bunch of responses of people whose partners are using the substance, clean your house, make them use the substance elsewhere and wash up.