Can Cialis and Cocaine be used at the same time without fear of death?

br54659 wrote:

i am wondering about this to, any information would be appreciated.

I know many people who use both, but since you didn't say how much you use, anyone would be a fool to tell you it's safe. How much depends on who you are. For any one who does use them together, I have never heard of them complain that the cialis complicated anything, but it does slow the orgasm process, and the extra exercise might overtax the heart if you've done too much.

Hello there,

I am reading your posts and I am wondering why someone would even use cocaine when he or she is aware how it can affect one’s body. It can stop your heart. And that fact is not enough, but you want to mix it with another drug to make things even more dangerous. I can understand that some people like to live this way, but I can’t understand that you don’t love yourself even a little bit.

I know that you are aware of the fact how drugs can harm you, and that you are spending your money and your body on something that lasts mostly one hour. If you can stop doing this, than consider it before it is too late.

While I can appreciate what you have to say and have said, your judgement does not help anyone who is using. While I feel some recreational drugs can have some benefit, such as those originally studied for therapeutic use, drugs like cocaine are generally harmful.

When it comes to mixing drugs, especially prescription ones, think of the celebrities who have dies doing so. Heath Ledger and Whitney Houston come immediately to mind.

Please be careful and try not to take unnecessary risks.

Hi

I'm 41 and occasionaly i have used Coke and Cialis. One 20 mg cialis and may be 0.2 grma of coke in one night with maybe 2 whiskeys. Nothing happend aside from a delay in the orgasm and a diminish effect of the Cialis. Never the less it is dangerous and the inly thing keeping me safe is moderation! I'm a healthy adult with no heart history and a regular runner; so be mindful of the dosage. Never do over a gram of Coke if intended to use Cialis en never do it en a period shorter that 5 hours. Coke could last in your blood stream up to 4 hrs at a time when you do 0.5 or less grams. Cialis will stay with you for 36!. Learn tonfeel your body and ejoy with moderation. More coke won't necessarily get you higher and 1 Ciales of 20 is enough to feel it's full effect. Take care

What would happen doing bouth cocaine and vigra would it be bad to do the bouth of them at the same time ?

Yes they both raise the heart rate. Massive risk of heart attack. The beauty of cialis is that is lowers BP thus helping the adverse effects.

Its a big reason ppl use cialis cuz u cant get hard sniffing too much blow ut it gets,you wxtremely turned on u playing with fire but u playing with fire anyways so......

Hell ya.. That's where it's at!!

JESUS,LIVE ALITTLE.DRIVE 65MPH,LET SOMEONE MERGE,PUT BACON&CHZ ON THAT BURGER,LIGHTEN UP&HAV SUM FUN

That was perfect just what I was looking for. I have two lady friends coming over and coke and whiskey is on the menu lol. Just wanted to know how many C20 to take. Or if it will even help while drinking and the come

I do a bit with cialis ! It's all good here. But moderation peeps

Your answer is purely opinionated, you should answer the question as concisely as possible, i.e. fact only.

It is a given if I get a gram of the finest, a 20mg Cialis goes hand in hand! Thoroughly recommend it :)