Hi, I have a cicrumcised penis. During sex i find that it is very sensitive and hence orgasm took quickly. So soon sometimes that just as i enter the vagina i cant carry on since its too sensitive. What should i do?

I have this same problem, only that when im having intercourse i can do it for about 2 mins before i have to stop or else ill finish.

usually what i do is i will not look at the female. i will not pay attention to her and i will think of baseball. works for me. make her cum all the time.

Experts do not recommend the thinking of baseball technique for a number of reasons. To learn more about that, rent the video "You Can Last Longer" by Sinclair Intimacy Institute.

The sensitivity that you experience when entering the vagina is a good thing.
It is the most sensitive that you will feel in your life.

In later years, you will not have such exquisite sensations, and will remember this fondly.

As far as not lasting more than two minutes, you can pleasure her by other means and raise your level of arousal as well, and then enter her when you want to come. (Hope that you're using protection too!) Use of a condom will dull the sensation.

Also, you could try masturbating before your date, and then you'll last a bit longer if you have sexual relations later on.

Good luck.