well I am 20 and ive been having sex since i was 15 and I have always been very sensitive during sex or masterbation. during sex with my long time GF i usually cant make her climax because I cant go no more than 1 minute usually without having to stop for a few seconds then i cna do it again but sometimes i cant even make it a minute same during masterbation or getting oral. I also have skin attaching my foreskin to my penis's head and when i have an erection i can pull my foreskin over my head and I wonder does this skin have anything to do with my sexual performance..basically does this skin make it more sensitive for me and is the cause for my easy cumming. please help me its ruing my interest for sex cuz i cant perform good and tis affecting my relationship.

So, you want to last longer during sex and intercourse, eh?

There are a number of things to recommend.
First, are you using a rubber or condom? The thickness of the covering will slow your response.

Second, have you considered masturbating BEFORE you have sex with your GF? You could try this a few hours before you meet up, or in the hour before you pick her up.

Third, You can practice interruptions in intercourse, but this often leads to frustration by one or both of the partners, as you probably have noticed.

You may be quick on the draw at this part of your life, but later on, when things slow down, you'll remember these days and wonder how you could go off so fast!

Good luck.
And please, besure to be using some form of birth control every time, ok? 8)

No we dont use condoms i only have one partner and i dont cum inside of her shes on the pill i have masterbated within 15mins of f*****g her and it doesnt make much of a difference i mostly want to know does the skin affect how fast I cum thanks for replying tho:)

Let me try to be a bit more targeted to your question.

You say you have a flap of skin (foreskin) that is attached to your glans of the penis, and you want to know how it affects your response. You think that it may be the cause of your coming quickly.

Well, all the nerves that run in and around the head of the penis collect stimulation and convey it to overload the nerve central and spasm the prostate. Anything that leads towards that is leading you towards ejaculation and orgasm. Anything that would block that, would delay your response. That's why I recommend that you TRY a condom.

Practice with the application of it over your errect penis so that you can do it with confidence and without a major break in the action. Once you are over the initial excitment of trying something new, you may find that it slows you enough to allow her to be more satisfied.

(Another tip: Have you tried pleasuring her without intercourse. That is, through stroking, tickling, licking, sucking, and rubbing her genitals? That may bring her to climax alone, or the foreplay may get her along farther before you enter her.)

As for that covering flap of skin.... I think you are describing your foreskin which covers the head of the penis when not errect, but generally retracts when the man is errect. (But not always). In many men, the foreskin remains attached "underneath" at the frenulum by a "bridge" of skin. This is the point where the penis is most sensitive.

Some men swear that they are more sensitive once they have their foreskin removed, so that they can't keep from coming fast. Others find that they become less sensitive by the constant exposure of the glans to friction and touch.

There's a third group of men who violently oppose any form of forskin removal and urge parents to NOT circumcize their baby boys.

You'll have to visit a doctor to discuss this in detail, as some prefer to have a "dorsal slit" that loosen the foreskin so that it can move and retract. This would be an out-patient precedure.

To have a complete circumcision, would probably require an overnight stay at least, in the hospital so that the major incision could be examined and cared for over a longer period of time.

So, when you ask, does the skin affect how fast you cum, I think the answer is yes. But Im not sure if you're going to be any happier after some surgury or not.

That's why I urge you to speak with a medical doctor about your options first. You could start with a counselor, or a nurse or planned parenthood first.

And you may decide that you don't want to change anything.

That's also why I suggest a condom... it can't hurt and it might just help.

Let's see if others have another take on this also... 8-|

thanks for replying and in the vast amount detail u went into means alot to me I dont want surgery i wouldnt even really consider it unless I was forced too for some reason. Im not the type to go to a doctor lol espically not about something like that lol but maybe i will some day thanks i will try it with a condom just for you lol and ill post abck and see whats te differcnce...but jsut to note i have wore condoms in the past ultra thin and every other thickness that i could find and i noticed i have trouble keeping it up with them on or that they burst alot becuase i dont think i fit the condom on properly because of when my foreskin is pulled back under my head or glans i think u called it it just dosnt feel right or look like what ive seen on TV or movies

thanks for replying and in the vast amount detail u went into means alot to me I dont want surgery i wouldnt even really consider it unless I was forced too for some reason. Im not the type to go to a doctor lol espically not about something like that lol but maybe i will some day thanks i will try it with a condom just for you lol and ill post abck and see whats te differcnce...but jsut to note i have wore condoms in the past ultra thin and every other thickness that i could find and i noticed i have trouble keeping it up with them on or that they burst alot becuase i dont think i fit the condom on properly because of when my foreskin is pulled back under my head or glans i think u called it it just dosnt feel right or look like what ive seen on TV or movies its not letting me post this for some reason

Remember, what you see in porn movies is not real.
You cannot just what is normal by what they show you or present.

The fact that you loose it when wearing a condom indicates that it will work for you. You just have to train yourself to respond while wearing one. Ultra thin or thicker, whatever you like. It's a learned response that will benefit you and your partner ultimately.

Second, if the condom breaks, then you're either not using enough water based lubricant, or she's not wet enough when you start, or you haven't allowed enough room in the end for the ejaculate. But don't stop. Keep shopping. Perhaps you'll need a custom size, custom ordered from condoms.com or something similar.

Make it fun to try this with your gal. Make sure she's on board with this also....so that it's fun...not a pain in the neck. There's pleasure in finding the right combination... more so than you're getting now.

Good luck.

alright man ill try it thanks for ur time ur a good guy lol and yeah my gf is always on board with anything sexual i guess i picked agood one i just hope this works so we wont have no more sexual frustration later

You're welcome.
You'll never get to a point where you've got it all under control....
life just never stops changing.

But, you may find a balance that you and your GF can live with at this stage.

Good luck.
I've been thinking about you alot today, and hoping that you can find some condom or similar product that will help you maintain your control.

There's also a video program called "You Can Last longer" by the Sinclair Intamacy Institute that can help instruct you. The 40 minute program is frank and graphic, and is available in DVD and VHS.

But it may be early in your experience to try something like this. You're still learning.

On the other hand, it might also teach you just the control that you are looking for.
Good luck!

hi i am 21 actually after doing stretching for a while my testis pain a bit and the next day they pained a lot and the other day they were bulging and when the testis are vibrating it paining a lot wht i have to do

the best way to stop your testicles from aching is just to have oral on the testicles,
if she can suck on them for at least 20-30 seconds it should help alot

hope i helped

Hi there, if you use a condom then it can help delay orgasm. The other thing you can do is simply masturbate to try to build up a tolerance. That does help a lot if you want to try taht. Let me know what you think!

hey man, i think ur uncircumsicion might be adding to this. why not try masturbating slowly as this might be the main cure for this. i had PE but after several masturbation with tolerance, i find out i last longer. masturbating with tolerance and slowly. do not indulge with fast masturbation cos with that u cant control ur ejaculation. so also, another alternative is the use of durex perfoma condom which has some fluid in it that helps u to stay longer. you can also use ultra safe cos the latex is thicker. good luck to you.

I am 16 years old and me and my GF have sex. But when we have sex i will only last 1 or 2 mins. She dont like it. I wanna know what i can do to stop that from doing it. So please get back to me please.

anonymous wrote:

dude, the only reason why you're having this problem is cuz you didn't get circumcised, you dummy! you better get that extra skin cut off if you want to have enough pleasure when you have sex so you won't have to stop every freakin' 20 seconds.

Buddy its not his f*cking fault you m***n.. His parents choose to not get him circumsized.. and you dont need to be such an a$$ hole, He was asking a question you f*cking id**t..

Anyways, I had the same problem as this guy did, But i masterbaited for a bit, for about a couple minutes every day, (Thats alot :P) and Eventully I noticed with my Gf that i was able to last untill She got an Orgasm, It takes her probaly 20-30 min to, When we have sex, But when i was less ready for longer sex, I found after a while, Like every 1-4 minutes id have to stop, Which pissed her off sometimes, Especially if it was near the end, Because she loses that feeling sometimes, And I lose the Errection, so its like starting over, Like everyones saying, Try a condom, For me personally it didnt work, It didnt help or hurt at all, I tried thick, Ultra thin, And ones that had sex lube on them, i found that just sticking my penis in without the condom seemed more effective and better for me, Iv been masterbaiting since i was 13, im 19 now, But i just have one question for yall, You're giving him all these tips, But never thought if hes not having sex with the foreskin over his penis head, That it could be tender there, Because hes been like that for HOWEVER long, And if hes masterbating with the penis head Unexposed (Foreskin over) That it Could effect his preformence During sex if he is having Sex without the Foreskin over his penis head.... I had the same issue , But im circumsized, Like i said i just masterbaited for a bit every 2-3 days and it started to help me last longer in my sex life, :) Some people are imbaresed to talk about this, I kind of am , but its The net, Who cares :3 , Also another tip may be to get her To just BJ you , untill it starts to feel easier to last, My brother was the same, but when hes penis *Where the foreskin is* was exposed for a little bit, It got really tender he said, So his girlfreind just blowed him for 10 minutes, after that he said it started to feel *Less* Tender, So, good luck and Happy sexlifes :P :!: :!: :!: :P :P :P :D :D :D that was odd :P