I have a creamy white discharge during sex. After my boyfriend and I finished having sex there was no creamy white discharge on the condom but the discharge was on my vaginal lips but it was not iritating my skin. I have vaginal discharge throughout the month but it is somewhat clear or milky like normal discharge. I've read that during the month vaginal discharge changes consistency and it was close to the time that my menstrual cycle was supposed to come on when my boyfriend and I had sex. I do not think I have a yeast infection because I do not have any symptoms of it; I do not have itching in my vaginal area, sex is not painful, nor is there swelling in my vaginal area. I really want to know what is going on with my body.

I have the same exact thing - I never have this discharge at all through the day or week but when my boyfriend and I have sex, there's some on the condom and on me. I have no symptoms of a yeast infection at all either and this has been going on for...almost 6 months now I think.

I'm not sure what it is either - but it's not painful at all and I know it's not an STD, so I'm not worried about it.

I've had this too! At first my boyfriend and I were a little wary of it, but again I had no symptoms of a yeast infection. It seems to happen just before or after my period. We pay it no mind anymore.

Lola2002 wrote:

,,,,,,,,,,,

its nothing to worry about my girlfriend had this same problem after i licked her vagina and fingered then finished of with sex there was alot ....we asked around and it was most commonly ......like a dischargement of excitmen there is a (pre-cum)on a man its like that but more intense as a woman does not produce sperm its the womans way of sayiny the liked it hahaha :D

I'm a guy, and I find it very attractive when women can do the same things a guy can do. Like ejaculate a milky like substance from the vagina. Although I've only seen it on Adult Films, (the only kind I watch btw) some of my questions have always geared around if has a ordor? Because If it did I probably wouldn't be so turned on by it.. What does it taste like? And if the milky substance has a more scientific name? From the post I've been reading on here, ladies its normal. And to the guys, shut up and ejoy it, lol Id give anything for my lady to do that!!!! ;-)

its called ovulation, there is nothing wrong with it nothing good with it. its just like pre-cum just thicker. Thats the only answer you need.

Wow I always wondered what that was. And my hubby also told me I'm the best

Maybe. Your discharge might change color, become heavier, or smell different. You might notice irritation around the opening of the vagina. You might also notice changes before or after your period. Changes in vaginal discharge may or may not be a sign that you have a vaginal infection.

I have sexual intercourse with my girl about 3 times a day just about everyday and during sex I have to wipe off my penis 2-3 times with new paper towel everytime and it will be wet. Some days and creamier and some days are watery what is going on?????

Does she have yeast infection or no!!!!!!! Plz it doesn't smell though it smells like water like nothing lol

To answer your question, as long as she is not experiencing any vagianal burning or itching then she probably does not have a yeast infection. I'm a 23 year old female and I have the same thing going on. I used to worry about it all the time! My doctor says I'm fine, that it's more than likely an increase in estrogen :) hope this has helped you !

I can do that :-)

♈̷̴нєý♈̷̴ well I Ώαs wonering am 19 years old and I never used a condom with my bf and a cople of weeks later my discharge changed ȋ̊Ŧ was watery but still white I have Ŋ☺ itching are buring should I Б worried????

Its perfectly normal.i have the same thing everytime he fingers me or while masturbating.its just a way to tell him..."ooo yea....give me some more." :D

There are so many comments about vaginal discharge that I have to ask one more. What happens to the lubricating fluid that the vagina produces in order to have sex? Often this is produced in fairly large amounts and its sort of clear to milky looking. Could this substance be what so many of you are asking about? The creamy discharge u know? Just wondering. rodneyrdr