Now i am 2 months pregnant. We keep sex and after that i had a lower abdominal pain. Is this correct for keeping sex in this month. Is any problem for my baby. Kindly give suggestion.

My best friend had a same problem as you – she gave birth to completely healthy baby girl and everything is back to normal now. First, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t have sex now. Sex during pregnancy must be avoided only if your doctor specifically forbids you to and that usually happens later in pregnancy. Your discomfort now comes from all the changes you are going through in the first trimester. Your vagina and cervix are just too sensitive now. That shouldn’t last for much longer but for now you should be extra careful and make sure that sex isn’t maybe too rough for the sensitive tissue.