I've been getting a clear/whitish discharge for around 3 years now. When it first started I was worried so my mum took me to the doctors. The doctor said it was probably just a normal thing people sometimes get before they start their period but she prescribed some drugs for me incase it was an infection. However it did not stop after taking them for around a month so we presumed it was normal. 3 years on and it's still there, heavier than ever and I still haven't started my period. I'd hate to go back to the doctor but I'm worried still. What should I do?

It sound normal how old are you whan did your mom or sys start her period

A discharge is normal for a girl your age. If you had an infection it would more than likely have an odor to it. Some vaginal infections can be very offensive. You said nothing about itching or burning down below. Maybe you could wear a little panty liner so your not so uncomfortable.
It probably wouldn't hurt if you gave your gyno a call, just in case. :-D

It does smell a bit but I have no itching or burning. :?

Ya know, maybe it wouldn't hurt if you called your Doc. Any kind of female discharge really shouldn't have an odor, at least one that you notice. Smells could range from pungent, musty or fishy. A full blown infection produces a rank offensive odor that you can actually smell yourself through out the day.
Give your Doc a call just for the heck of it. I'm sure he can ease your mind. :-)

I seriously have the same exact thing but i first noticed it once i got my period 5 years ago. I'm 17 right now and it stop when i"m about to get my period but starts up right after it. sometimes when i go to the bathroom i put a few sheets of toilet paper in my underwear so i don't worry.... you should try it.

yh same i've got that and im 14 nearly 15 and i havent started puberty and i havent gone to the doctors or told my mum, its realy annoying, some times its itchy, it doesnt smell or anythink its just realy anoying?