Before I started to become sexually involve (a virgin), my discharge stains my panties and I had a slight odor. The odor never be that loud that the next person can smell it. I been having this problem before I ever started my very first period. Now that I am 26 I cope with. I went to the doctor and they said I have no STDs or vaginal infections. I want to know the reason why I having this problem? Is it because I don't drink enough water or I dont clean myself good enough after I use the washroom? I can go for days even weeks before I have a cup of water. When I do drink water I barely drink a cup. Everyday I have to change my underwear probably once or twice because of the stains and sometimes it smells really bad. I notice that the last 4 to 5 years my discharge sometimes begin to smell bad, before it never did. I just had to change underwear because the dischrage stains my panties. Sometimes vagasil powder works. If I use too much powder it get lumpy or clunky. Sometimes my discharge be white and sometimes yellowish. I never had a brown looking discharge. I tried alot of remdies and methods. My moms told to use a light pad or tampons. Put tissue betweens you legs. Use lotion or deordorant to stop the smell and discharge. The tampons works but it is very uncomfortable to use when you are not on your period. With my period, it dont smell like my discharge do. Sometimes I love to be on my period because within those 4 to 5 days I have no stain panties or a slight smelly discharge. When I get off of my period my discharge is very light and it dont smell. It gets bad when the week after my period and all the way up to my period again. Help me and somebody gives me some suggestion? Like I said my doctor said I have no STD or vaginal infections. Also I only had 1 urinate tract infection and I never had a yeast infection.

All women have a discharge between periods. This is mucous produced by the cervix and vaginal walls. Some woman have a heavier discharge than others. You can buy panty liners that are really thin and unnoticable. There is no need to be concerned unless the discharge is smelling different to normal, is dark yellow/green or there is an itch.
I would not recommend using powders and deodorants, douching generally does more damage than good and is a common cause of vaginal infections.
Hope this helps

OMG reading this makes me feel.like I wrote it I had the same problem I now drink 3 bottles 16oz waters a day also my gn told.be to stick to one soap she prefers dove the original kind blue and whit box and not sprays or powders I been doing this and with in three-4 weeks no smell no discharge try it. .also.don't take vitamins if u don't drink.a lot of water it will make the smell worst. And more discharge

Not so long ago I was experiencing yellowish to brownish lumpy discharge. On some days, it was a lot like I was spotting. It worried me so much because after so many episodes of UTI's, the last thing I would want to do is go to a doc only get prescribed medication that would suck the life out of me. A few days back, I randomly decided to start taking roughly 2 liters of water everyday. It worked like a charm. No discharge, no smell, no issues at all.... of course I go to the toilet every now and then to pee because my body isn't yet used to the overwhelming amounts of water I'm taking lately but that's no big deal. You should really try it out.