I have white discharge and cramping like my period is going to come. My period is a week late. I have tender breasts and a horrendous odor coming from down there. Is this pregnancy? I have not been sick to my stomach or anything else.

i just read your post and im nearly 2 weeks preg and have been having the same symptons as you have you found out anything please let me know.

edited by moderator**emails not allowed

Sounds like a infection. See a doc

hey im a 16year old girl and i had sex with my boyfriend and now its been almost three weeks and im getting alot of white discharge and it has a bad smell aswell. im also having cramps and im nauseas (some times)
my urine also burns alot....could this be the sign of pregnancy??
im really scared!!

Hyra,

Sounds like a yeast infection or UTI to me, you should see a doctor to find out for sure. Hope this helps.

I would go to the doctor and get a STD check.

Sounds like a yeast infection.....

Vag discharge, foul odor, itching, and/or burning usually means you have a vag infection such as Bacterial, yeast and/or Trich. I would suggest to see your Women's health provider and also request cultures for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.

Hi, i am 24 y/old and my period is late for almost a month now. I haven't take any pregnancy test. Most of the time i nauseus and i feel hungry more frequent. I have tender breasts, itchy vagina and a bit painful from inside of my womanhood. Also there i feel like i have my period but whenever i checked there is no blood nor white discharge. I wonder if these may be a sign pregnancy..

I'm 22. And I'm experiencing the same thing. Took pregnancy. Said negative. But If I don't get period by end off month I will take another

It's either a yeast infection or urinary tract infection. Always wear a condom you to young to be having sex anyways!