Well let me say im 14, i havent had sex but ive been fingerd a few times.. and the last time was about a week ago and now theres discharge coming from my vagina, it smells real bad and its uncomfertable.. i havent done anything since.. its so uncomfertable.. but i dont know what this is, help please?! thanks:)

It sounds like to me you have a yeast infection/ They are very common in women and when you use the bathroom the smell cou;d knock you down especially in the morning. You can try monistat and if that doesnt work you need to see a GYN doctor cause it could be a bacterial infection. I hope this helps. Good luck.

I doubt you may have got bacterial vaginosis. The most common symptom of BV is an abnormal homogeneous off-white vaginal discharge (especially after vaginal intercourse) with an unpleasant odor. This malodorous discharge coats the walls of the vagina, and is usually without irritation, pain or erythema. Maybe you could google"99eyao"to get more related informations about this problem. Hope it may help you.