So recently, the area around my clit/clit has been stinging me. No burning, but stinging. I've tried looking at it several times and overall it just doesn't look good. I don't really have much of a "hood", but it seems like there is a red spot on it. I've touched my clit and it doesn't hurt when I touch it, but when I stop looking at it and start to close my legs again I can feel it sting. I THINK it may be split a little towards the end, I think, because I don't remember seeing it "break apart" in that area before. Overall my labia minora looks redder than usual. Also my vagina has been itching alot before I had this problem, so I would itch it very hard and before I had this problem my clit has been very itchy so I scratched it alot, and I have medium length nails. I would say this problem started two days ago, which leads back the last time I masturbated. The last time I masturbated it did feel a little weird too, because I did it at 5 in the morning and again right before dinner time around 5:30 in the afternoon or around 6 ish. Also I was looking at my vagina and I found a whitish-clear line on some part of it, I dont know I was sitting down when I looked at it and I guess it was bunched up so I dont know if it was my walls or what (unfortunatly I'm overweight so I have huge labia majoras) Please help me I have no health insurance and I'm really scared to the point I haven't been sleeping at night I've googled it but I seem to be unable to find anthing about this :( :(

If you can afford to go at least to a cheap clinic, do. I'm not sure about the white line dealio, but the rest of it definitely sounds like you probably just scratched it & it may be slightly infected as well as dealing with the irritation. For the clit part, I have had a similar issue before. If you cleanse the whole area well (pull back what "hood" it has as well like guys & their foreskin) as well as the rest of the vaginal area & try to keep it clean & dry as much as possible. If it doesn't start to get better within a couple days, you should definitely find a way to get into a doctor somewhere. Good luck