I'm 22 years old I've been masturbating for past 8 months.I used rub and rotate my clitoris but it had got reduced in its size(shrinking.it has gone way up and not seen as before)..please help me I'm really scared about this

I've never heard of anything like this. The size of your clitoris can seem to shrink or become larger due to hormonal changes with your menstrual cycle, but masturbation cannot erode your genitals in any way.

Please, I know of people who admit to masturbating almost daily, and more than one time per session and have never heard of anyone "wanking it off". Don't worry about it. As long as you still have sensation, it doesn't matter what size it is.

Hello! I have the same problem, but difference is I DO NOT MASTURBATE! I recently noticed a significant decrease in my clit size that is almost non-existant anymore, I am very concerned too , since it does not feel as it used to. I do not do drugs or have had any major changes in my overall health, and I just noticed this and I have not been able to orgasm. it is a concern, but never heard of anyone going through this before.

by the way I am 27 years old!! so do not tell me it is menoupase cuz is not

Yep, this happens to both men and women.

There are times when our sex organs are not as cooperative or as large as we would hope they would be.

For men, this can be accompanied by adding some pounds, becoming overweight, or after a cold shower or swim. (This was recently the basis of a Seinfield TV episode with George as the butt of the joke.)

For women, in addition to variation in their monthly cycle, there are times when the clitoris seems to retract under its hood and just won't be available.

The important thing is to relax. A hot shower, a warm bath, a relaxing book in bed, a nice massage, there are lots of ways to let go of this tension.

Give it time, and you may find that your clit will be there when you need it next time.

Don't worry.

If you find this is continual after several months, schedule a visit to your OBGYN and discuss it. After an exam, they will satisfy your mind and answer all your questions.

Good luck.

I masturbate sometimes-mostly because i cannot orgasm with sex...but i think my clit has stretched out, even though i don't rub it hard or regularly. i think it looks rather strange and would like it to return to normal, haha. im afraid of it stretching out more, and i havent masturbated for a month or so now to see if it might help and nothing has changed?

i am only 18 and my clitoris in the past year or so has shrank in size dramatically and it seems it has lost most of it's sensation i have heard that it can be caused by weight gain but i haven't gained weight i dont understand how or why this happend?

I have the same trouble. I used to masterbate more in the past but now can't as much or am afraid to because the feeling isnt as it used to be. My clitoris seems to have retracted too, but I think also it could be due to my having high prolactin levels. I was treated in the past with strong medication that accounted for a change in my prolactin levels.

'Excessive prolactin and estrogen grow your breasts and belly and shrink your penis and testicles (or clitoris and G-spot).'

They can test your prolactin with a normal blood test.

Same thing with me...my clitoris is smaller than it used to be after I started masturbating more often. I stopped for a few months then started masturbating less. It's weird because I thought it would be back to its normal size and shape (a year later) and it's not. :(

I wish I had an answer too...and how I can get it back to normal.

I am 22 too! (adding to my previous post)

Hey I have just turned 15 and my clitorious is gone!!Im really scared i masterbate quite a lot and I noticed these white bumps on my clit first and when I popped them white stuff came out of them and today when I was master bating my clit hurt so I got a mirror and my clit was gone and this white stuff that came out of the bumps was where my clit used to be I'm crying now and I'm not sexually active will I have to go to a doctor about it? :( please help

I had the same problem of you! Did you undestand what happened???

I've just discovered this same issue & have no idea what it's about but I do not like it.

It seems to be big! How can I get it to shrink a lil

Do you take birth control? If so, what kind?