Hi, For along long time I have seen that when I pull back my labia minora by the clitoris, sometimes there is like this white stuff. Its hard to describe, most of the time is before and after my period. I have cleaned and had on paper towel. Its not gooey its like....hard to explain any ideas?

Did you say you had on paper towel?? Then it's little bits of paper towel that have rubbed against you while you go about your daily life and gotten mushed into your nooks and crannys...

I have the same problem. From the sounds of it, many women have this. I would not be surprised if it is dried out yeast bacteria. It is kind of solid, but a bit crummy right? If you were to rub it between your fingers it will mush and disintegrate?

Yes, i have the same problem......Im not sure what it is.....but it also itches...Any idea on what it is? Oh and i DONT use a paper towel.

i have the same thing. it's like IN my clit. it's very hard to describe. like a little white. it hurts if i try it out since i'm very sensitive. it may just be a natural thing, kind of like how your vagina gets wet when you're 'excited.' it maybe because of that, or, it's just there for no reason. either way, it bothers me.

I can't give you a definative answer but what you are describing sounds like the female equivalent of the smegma that boys with foreskins experience. Do you have a hood that is covering your clitoris? That would be similar to a boys foreskin so I think it would be logical for smegma to develop under it.

A question for you girls who do have a hood covering your clitoris. Is your clitoris sensitive as weedles described? I think that would be similar to a boys sensitive glans because it's covered with a foreskin.

Were any of you girls taught to clean under your hood when you were young? My mother was instructed by her doctor to clean under my foreskin which she always did at bath time and finally turned the job over to me. It seems that many boys who write in to the forum were never taught to do that.

I was just wondering how many girls with hoods might have been taught something similar, or if ANY of you were?

i have this too but it does hurt to remove. It just forms back. I thought it was just dry under the hood

yeah! i saw this yesterday IN my clit when i was showering ! i was removing it, and it felt like if it was a pimple and i was trying to squeezed out the puss and like this white/greyish kind of thing came out, and i kept rubbbing it off, and it finally came out. a TEENIE bit is still in there, but i guess if you just scrub yourself really clean down there, you won't have that problem! Its normal, from reading what you guys have been saying ! don't worry !

i found the same thing but I'm very sensitive so do i have to remove whats around it or what? it hurts to take the white stuff off

Just in case anyone stumbles upon this with the same question, you might want to check this out  She talks about Sebum and Smegma towards the end.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Yeast infection...If you dont have the cream buy some 100 precent tea tree oil. You can put bit on a tampon just a bit and insert it.. (not on your period) it may feel weird at first.. tea tree oil feels cool but hot at the same time.. the weird feeling will go away. Hoped this helped

No, it's not a yeast infection.  That's my belief.  I too had recently had itching and sensitivity in the clitoris region.  Visited the doctor, and got a myriad of medications.  They helped for a short while, but the situation kept recurring.  I used common sense and during my daily bath, cleaned the area with slightly warm water.  It worked!  I do not use bath gels or soap in that area.  Just daily special cleaning took care of the problem.  As you would have, by turning up the foreskin of a male organ and cleaning beneath,  the same, I believe applies to this area of the female organ.  Try it, but you must do daily clean  for it to work. If the area is inflamed, get that under control first by visiting a doctor.

No it's not

Yes. And is it ok?

It's smegma.it used to be liquid segma but over time it physicaly altered and became a cheese type;solid and it hurts when you move because it rubs against your clitoris.